Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

you can either see in classic city manner: If its far off our normal valuation/bid theyll walk away - which we wouldve probably known if they did, by now.

OR

Citys bid was probably low and will go back.
We will be comfortable with our position. If WH overvalue him we won’t deal. They know this. We have to stay true to this strategy because clubs always know we have the money, but equally know they cannot drive up the price unrealistically. Arsenal, Chelsea (multiple times) and now the dippers have all been panicked into paying well over the odds for players who are only average or just above.

Wow. He's Ornstein-level reliable... Pep and Txiki must really love him. I fear what this means for Phil but I do think he gives us some much-needed legs in the midfield.

In fairness, West Ham fans also believe that the receding, chubby little no-mark Jarrod Bowen is worth upwards of £75m, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to your mate.

Did we look at someone else before Paqueta and it didn't materialise? Just seems a left field one, not like us to leave a big move this late on. Increases the chances of getting bent over etc.

Are we still expecting Bernardo to stay? Or is this someway related?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.