Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

They're already softening the blow of losing him here as they know he's going, or are at least completely resigned to losing him.

Have they even said this before that he's only worth £60m tops, it defo seems like they're softening the blow to me.

Smack talk they'd have to pay something like £50m-£60m just to replace what he does for them, really I was surprised they managed to even get him last year as I thought it had Newcastle written all over it.

I'd love him here think he'd fit in perfectly can see us paying them an £80m-£85m package for the lad, whether that includes Phillips and a loan for Palmer (rather not) I don't know but can't really see us paying £95m.

They're already softening the blow of losing him here as they know he's going, or are at least completely resigned to losing him.

Have they even said this before that he's only worth £60m tops, it defo seems like they're softening the blow to me.

Smack talk they'd have to pay something like £50m-£60m just to replace what he does for them, really I was surprised they managed to even get him last year as I thought it had Newcastle written all over it.

I'd love him here think he'd fit in perfectly can see us paying them an £80m-£85m package for the lad, whether that includes Phillips and a loan for Palmer (rather not) I don't know but can't really see us paying £95m.
Worth to note Central isn't sitting on some info here, but he IS talking about the general feel amongst West Ham fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.