Lucas Paqueta investigated by FA for alleged betting breaches

Today's team news will be very telling on this. I'd be surprised if West Ham keep a player who wants to leave.

That said as they haven't really strengthened yet they cannot afford to drop him.

Today's team news will be very telling on this. I'd be surprised if West Ham keep a player who wants to leave.

That said as they haven't really strengthened yet they cannot afford to drop him.

Have they got that Mexican they signed from Ajax registered, they'll have to play him if not. Looks like they only have Soucek and Fornals left apart from youth players.

Asking more for this player? West Ham board are morons, they should learn from the Cucurella saga. City won't over spend.

Exactly, we have a young lad who has immense ability. Looked head and shoulders the best player for an England U21 side that won the Euros. His path to the first team is clear with Mahrez gone and people are happy to cart him out the door for the shiny new toy. Don't get it.
Ill take any bet u want Cole does not become a world class player. He hasn't got it to get to that level. He is a middle of league player if that.

So West Ham will just drop their best forward Bowen to develop Cole for a year for City then ? If we sell him for 40 million and buy Doku for 50 then we've wasted 10 million and made the team worse.
Doku is better than palmer, if we manage to sign paqueta and doku we will have had a great window

Give me your definition of world class and we'll work something out.
Put it this way I don't think he is good enough to play for citys first team in the long run. I think he's a 1 trick pony who thinks he's better than he is. He isn't strong on the ball can be very selfish and at times a very poor crosser of ball as a winger. Its all about opinions and I just don't see what some people do in him. You may say he's only 21 but most top players at that age are playing regular for club. Put it this way I don't think he's improved over ;last cple yrs to show he will be a great player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.