Lucio?

I stand by it....I would rather have a past it Lucio than a fully fit Lescott.....every single time<br /><br />-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm --<br /><br />
Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
southwalesjesus said:
Lucio in a wheelchair > Lescott

what a fucking ludicrous post
I thought it was piss funny to be honest! I read more as it showing just how good Lucio is rather than mocking Lescott who, as we know, was outstanding last 1/4 of the season.

Exactly! Lucio was the best defender in the world, as recently as the season before last, you don't lose it that fast...although I disagree with anyone defending Lescott, who is plain and simple not good enough for us, and I will argue that to the end

southwalesjesus said:
I stand by it....I would rather have a past it Lucio than a fully fit Lescott.....every single time

-- Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 pm --

Pigeonho said:
BringBackSwales said:
what a fucking ludicrous post
I thought it was piss funny to be honest! I read more as it showing just how good Lucio is rather than mocking Lescott who, as we know, was outstanding last 1/4 of the season.

Exactly! Lucio was the best defender in the world, as recently as the season before last, you don't lose it that fast...although I disagree with anyone defending Lescott, who is plain and simple not good enough for us, and I will argue that to the end

as I said, a ludicrous post, and suggests you do not get to too many City matches (although I note you watch a lot of Italian football and know Cerci inside out apparently)

Lescott has had a good season and i'm delighted with his progress. I was not one who thought he was a poor player just because he didn't settle with us at first but i'm not getting carried away now either.

Lucio is class, better than Ferdinand, and the bigger the game the better he is.

You are right, I am not able to make the 600 mile round trip regularly, as I am not free many weekends during season time. Guess that makes me a bad person.

The most recent game I saw in person was West Ham. Which was one of Lescott's best games of the season.....despite the fact that 2-0 we are cruising, Lescott makes a mistake, Ba scores and we are biting our nails for the rest of the match. In a sport often decided by one goal, players as clumsy as Lescott (or Richard Dunne) have no place at the top.

Lescott is at fault for too many chances, end of. My friend who is an Everton season ticket holder was delighted to see him leave, let alone for the £24 million we payed for him

Also never claimed to know Cerci inside out, but many people have never seen him, and I have seen him a fair few times, therefore I probably know more about him than most

Wait, tho has 2 Yrs Contract. But its not getting extended?

Funny, bcos Lucio said 2 Weeks ago it's all bout Inter. He is happy there and dont want to move again. Gazzetta dello Sport also reported they agreed to extend his Contact till 2013.

However, if Inter is rly playing with him i would guess Bayern will get him. He is kinda in love with their Club. At the CL Final (Inter - Bayern) on the End of the Game he took a Bayern Scarf and kissed it. He also aint a Player who would rly come to an Manchester Club, he is very religuos, kinda shy and not looking for Cash.

Still, if there is any Chance to get him, i would try everything. At this Moment (for me) the best CB in the World.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.