Lucio?

Lucio is to old, people complain, but if an old rock like him can make the difference in the fight for the title, even if he stays one year only, I think the same people will applaud and said money well spent.

Robert Jordan said:
Lucio is to old, people complain, but if an old rock like him can make the difference in the fight for the title, even if he stays one year only, I think the same people will applaud and said money well spent.

And I don't think you'll find many people averse to the signing of Patrick Vieira now either. He certainly has made a difference this season, in more ways than just his efforts on the pitch. Most people want him to stay!

adrianr said:
Robert Jordan said:

And I don't think you'll find many people averse to the signing of Patrick Vieira now either. He certainly has made a difference this season, in more ways than just his efforts on the pitch. Most people want him to stay!

If Lucio is on a free, it would be a brilliant signing. However if there was money spent on him ahead of someone like Savic, I would be dissapointed.

If Lucio came to City then Kompany, Lescott and Richards could learn a hell of lot from him and all would undoubtably improve.

Two years ago, Inter bought him for 8 Millions Only , while we paid 24 millions for Lescott !

We were linked to him in 2009.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/5775809/Manchester-City-look-to-Lucio-if-John-Terry-bid-stalls.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... talls.html</a>

Sabster said:
If Lucio is on a free, it would be a brilliant signing. However if there was money spent on him ahead of someone like Savic, I would be dissapointed.
Still one of the best centre backs in the world, i'd have him a heartbeat

southwalesjesus said:
You are right, I am not able to make the 600 mile round trip regularly, as I am not free many weekends during season time. Guess that makes me a bad person.

The most recent game I saw in person was West Ham. Which was one of Lescott's best games of the season.....despite the fact that 2-0 we are cruising, Lescott makes a mistake, Ba scores and we are biting our nails for the rest of the match. In a sport often decided by one goal, players as clumsy as Lescott (or Richard Dunne) have no place at the top.

Lescott is at fault for too many chances, end of. My friend who is an Everton season ticket holder was delighted to see him leave, let alone for the £24 million we payed for him

Also never claimed to know Cerci inside out, but many people have never seen him, and I have seen him a fair few times, therefore I probably know more about him than most

ah right now you put it like that, you saw him make a mistake in a match, and an everton fan you know says he was glad he was sold for £24M, that is pretty conclusive evidence that Lescott isn't good enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.