lucky lucky spurs

ginola999 said:
BlueSinclair said:
So a few posts in here by idiots makes people hate city? Way to condemn everyone haha.

It's not fair, but people remember the negatives more the positives. If Everton fans, for example, lurk here (which they will), it will certainly effect they way they view City fans as a whole. I don't know why but I keep reading negative stuff about Everton here and though it is only the opinion of some posters, it will reflect on City as a whole. And you see this sort of thing at Bluemoon far more than any other football forum. I can understand a dislike if Mun Utd, but City and Everton is hardly a classic rivalry. I'm only saying this as Bluemoon came up in a conversation with I was having with soe Villa fans and they too couldn't believe the general attitute here and were particuarly scathing of the way many of your fans turned on Bellamy and Ireland, though neither did anything wrong. It just doesn't reflect well on City as a whole.

You're right,you don't know why.
The same way I don't understand your club's seeming absolute paranoia with twitchy trying to sign William Gallas.
But then I'm not a spud,so therefore I can't get ever really get it can I?

So far as the Everton thing is concerned-I'm pretty sure you know nothing of Kendall walking out on us to go back to his "marriage,"of the way we had no choice but to shrug our shoulders,and had to put up with Beardsely lobbing the winner us on his return with his "wife"....of the way that bleating,moaning tosser of a manager Moyes dragged us through the mud when we dared to sign one of his players...we were doing nothing more than repeat exactly what he had done to Wolves with the same player 18 months earlier....hypocrisy.

Or the constant barrage of negative, anti-City shite we have to listen to on a daily basis from the spuds loving London-centric media tossers that infest the likes of Talkspite and Sky...literally creaming their pants when you got into the "top four" at our expense.

And before you take the high ground with our apprent "mistreatement" of former players with a "grudge.."....two very big words mate.

Sol Campbell.

And finally,my dislke of your club is not just based on '81,but the conduct and attitude of your "billy big bollocks" loudmouth fans on numerous visits to Manchester over the years.
There is a particular capital arrogance and "divine right to win and we've got 1 million on the waiting list don't you know" attitude to many spuds fans that really pisses me off-and you're well known for it amongst fans of other London clubs I come into cantact with.
Now you and twitcher have actually starting to back up the bragging with real results I suspect you'll become even more insuferable over the next few seasons.

Your club and fans are the closest thing to the rags in attituide and arrogance that I can think of.

RBmk2 said:
ginola999 said:
It's not fair, but people remember the negatives more the positives. If Everton fans, for example, lurk here (which they will), it will certainly effect they way they view City fans as a whole. I don't know why but I keep reading negative stuff about Everton here and though it is only the opinion of some posters, it will reflect on City as a whole. And you see this sort of thing at Bluemoon far more than any other football forum. I can understand a dislike if Mun Utd, but City and Everton is hardly a classic rivalry. I'm only saying this as Bluemoon came up in a conversation with I was having with soe Villa fans and they too couldn't believe the general attitute here and were particuarly scathing of the way many of your fans turned on Bellamy and Ireland, though neither did anything wrong. It just doesn't reflect well on City as a whole.

The same way I don't understand your club's seeming absolute paranoia with twitchy trying to sign William Gallas.

So far as the Everton thing is concerned-I'm pretty sure you know nothing of Kendall walking out on us to go back to his "marriage,"of the way we had no choice but to shrug our shoulders,and had to put up with Beardsely lobbing the winner us on his return with his "wife"....of the way that bleating,moaning tosser of a manager Moyes dragged us through the mud when we dared to sign one of his players...we were doing nothing more than repeat exactly what he had done to Wolves with the same player 18 months earlier....hypocrisy.

Or the constant barrage of negative, anti-City shite we have to listen to on a daily basis from the spuds loving London-centric media tossers that infest the likes of Talkspite and Sky...literally creaming their pants when you got into the "top four" at our expense.

And before you take the high ground with our apprent "mistreatement" of former players with a "grudge.."....two very big words mate.

Sol Campbell.

And finally,my dislke of your club is not just based on '81,but the conduct and attitude of your "billy big bollocks" loudmouth fans on numerous visits to Manchester over the years.
There is a particular capital arrogance and "divine right to win and we've got 1 million on the waiting list don't you know" attitude to many spuds fans that really pisses me off-and you're well known for it amongst fans of other London clubs I come into cantact with.
Now you and twitcher have actually starting to back up the bragging with real results I suspect you'll become even more insuferable over the next few seasons.

Your club and fans are the closest thing to the rags in attituide and arrogance that I can think of.

This is exaclty what I mean. You lot seem to hate everyone and justify it with comparititvely petty reasons. Can you really, hand on heart, compare Sol Campbell leaving Spurs to join Arsenal on a free with Kendall leaving City for Everton? Reread my post and I did specifically say i could understand the negativity towards your traditional rivals Man Utd. My post was concerning the general attitude alot of postsers on this forum seem to have towards other clubs.

Man City fans having an issue with Everton, should be at the same level as Spurs fans having an issue with Man Utd, as they signed Berbatov and Carrick from us, though we didn't want them to leave. Yet you find anything near the same level of vitriol on Spurs sites. And you wont hear Spurs fans bashing City fans on anything like the same level. You've just called us arrogant and it's as if you are totally oblivious to what is posted by City fans on this very forum. If you hate football fans for reasons such as arrogance and attitude, then why do you post here? For attitude re read this thread. What would you think if you were a Spurs fan and came along and read what a bunch of twats Spurs fans are suppossed to be. Wouldn't you be shocked at the level of anamosity coming for a club with whom you have no issue with and wouldn't you think it extrememtly hypocritical given the posting made here by Man City fans?

Spurs supporters are rags without the success to back up their arrogance.

ginola999 said:
RBmk2 said:

Sol Campbell.

This is exaclty what I mean. You lot seem to hate everyone and justify it with comparititvely petty reasons. Can you really, hand on heart, compare Sol Campbell leaving Spurs to join Arsenal on a free with Kendall leaving City for Everton? Reread my post and I did specifically say i could understand the negativity towards your traditional rivals Man Utd. My post was concerning the general attitude alot of postsers on this forum seem to have towards other clubs.

Man City fans having an issue with Everton, should be at the same level as Spurs fans having an issue with Man Utd, as they signed Berbatov and Carrick from us, though we didn't want them to leave. Yet you find anything near the same level of vitriol on Spurs sites. And you wont hear Spurs fans bashing City fans on anything like the same level. You've just called us arrogant and it's as if you are totally oblivious to what is posted by City fans on this very forum. If you hate football fans for reasons such as arrogance and attitude, then why do you post here? For attitude re read this thread. What would you think if you were a Spurs fan and came along and read what a bunch of twats Spurs fans are suppossed to be. Wouldn't you be shocked at the level of anamosity coming for a club with whom you have no issue with and wouldn't you think it extrememtly hypocritical given the posting made here by Man City fans?

Yes I can.Because we were still feeling the effects years later...as we dropped into Div 2.
As I have already said,I don't expect you to understand.

As I mentioned in my previous post,the real animosity towards Everton from many posters here is the way Moyes recently made such a song and dance to the media over Lescott-blamed us for his side's crap start to the season,he threw everything at us bar the kitchen sink to justify himself and cover his own chairman's failings at being unable to prevent his players leaving.Add this to the way he treated both the games against us as cup finals,and stoked the Everton fans up to almost hysterical levels of hatred towards us,the constant "moral high ground" and outrage and you begin to see the reasons why Everton are now on the list of "tasty fixtures" along with the rags,red dippers and now yourselves.

I have already documented the reasons why in any "most disliked clubs" poll on here your club will come in the top three of a large percentage of posters.
As will Everton.

But-I know I'd rather be hated than pitied.And boy,are we hated right now.
We've taken patronising,humiliating shit from other clubs for 30 years,and now it's our turn to give a bit back.
And some people don't like it.
Fuck em.

RBmk2 said:
ginola999 said:

Yes I can.Because we were still feeling the effects years later...as we dropped into Div 2.
As I have already said,I don't expect you to understand.

As I mentioned in my previous post,the real animosity towards Everton from many posters here is the way Moyes recently made such a song and dance to the media over Lescott-blamed us for his side's crap start to the season,he threw everything at us bar the kitchen sink to justify himself and cover his own chairman's failings at being unable to prevent his players leaving.Add this to the way he treated both the games against us as cup finals,and stoked the Everton fans up to almost hysterical levels of hatred towards us,the constant "moral high ground" and outrage and you begin to see the reasons why Everton are now on the list of "tasty fixtures" along with the rags,red dippers and now yourselves.

I have already documented the reasons why in any "most disliked clubs" poll on here your club will come in the top three of a large percentage of posters.
As will Everton.

But-I know I'd rather be hated than pitied.And boy,are we hated right now.
We've taken patronising,humiliating shit from other clubs for 30 years,and now it's our turn to give a bit back.
And some people don't like it.
Fuck em.

Sorry RBmk2, but you forgot to mention that there has been a rivalry between the greatest City in England (and certainly in Lancashire) and its neaest rival, resulting in the jealous scousers stopping trade getting to Manchester, and the resulting Ship Canal etc etc, I think that will help explain the empathy between us and any lot from the wrong side of the east Lancs.
Different Blues will ahve different experiences at games, and different memories that formed their opinions, I hate spurs, even though i have found their employees the best that I have encountered in many an away trip, but the heartbreak i felt as a kid will always be with me.
I hope this clears things up somewhat for some of our visitors.

ginola999 said:
BlueSinclair said:
So a few posts in here by idiots makes people hate city? Way to condemn everyone haha.

Have a trawl around other teams message boards tomorrow night, I'm more then positive there will be a City V Liverpool thread on each one with much anti City, 'they are ruining football' bile spewed by fans of all the aforementioned teams.

Spurs fan here. I've always thought of Man City in the same vein as ourselves. I think the general impression around the country is that your fans are fantastic (30,000 crowds in League one ffs!!), but your new owners and the way they throw money about is bad for football. Worse, in the long run it'll be bad for you lot, the fans as well!

Anyway, we were lucky against Stoke as we played shit in the second half and half the time they would have equalised, but I guess that makes up for being unlucky against you guys the week before when half the time we'd have won.

Finally, I've noticed that we seem to be subject of similar kinds of threads on several other boards and I can only think that it's some kind of weird rivalry for the "club which likes to play good football but never actually wins anything" title. I reckon what really pisses other people off though is that while everyone who hardly ever actually wins anything (us, you, Newcastle, Villa, Everton etc.) thinks it's them, we Spurs fans actually in our bones believe it's us. Arrogance, in other words, but about what i don't know? ;)

Lucky?

Hahaha. The only thing that's lucky is that Spurs didn't thrash you lot 5-0 in the opening game.

Where would you be without a takeover?

You still find 100 things to moan about yet you're lucky Arabs with money took you over and you can talk about the likes of Silva, Balotelli etc. coming to you. Otherwise you probably would have had fixtures with the likes of Crystal Palace and Leeds this season. You've had the biggest luck out of any club in the world with that.

Where does this bitterness stem from? Is it the fact that Spurs beat you twice last season?

Thrashed you at the Lane?

Beat you at your own ground?

Finished above you in the table?

You not being able to celebrate a single goal against them last season?

Jealousy towards the football they play considering City have no team cohesion and are just a bunch of talented individuals?

Quite funny, really....

Blue and White said:
Lucky?

Hahaha. The only thing that's lucky is that Spurs didn't thrash you lot 5-0 in the opening game.

Where would you be without a takeover?

You still find 100 things to moan about yet you're lucky Arabs with money took you over and you can talk about the likes of Silva, Balotelli etc. coming to you. Otherwise you probably would have had fixtures with the likes of Crystal Palace and Leeds this season. You've had the biggest luck out of any club in the world with that.

Where does this bitterness stem from? Is it the fact that Spurs beat you twice last season?

Thrashed you at the Lane?

Beat you at your own ground?

Finished above you in the table?

You not being able to celebrate a single goal against them last season?

Jealousy towards the football they play considering City have no team cohesion and are just a bunch of talented individuals?

Quite funny, really....

you dont need money when a ref hands you 3 points even thought he entire world know he got it wrong.
money does'nt make a ball bounce of a players kite and in to the goal.

spurs are lucky fuckers, end of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.