Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Nick Johnson KC finished by telling Manchester Crown Court about a series of handwritten notes and Post-Its found during a search of her home.

On one green post it note - which was shown to the court - she had written: "I don't deserve to live. I killed them on purpose because I'm not good enough."

She also wrote: "I am a horrible evil person" and in capital letters, "I AM EVIL I DID THIS".

There was no reaction from Letby as her alleged confession was read out.

This is unbelievable and so frightening because of how normal she seems.

Last edited:
We’ll put it this way; when my marriage was starting to fall apart just over 3 years ago I took to having 1 drink on my way home just to be able to face being in a home with a woman who I utterly adored but was being cold as ice to me (no hugs, no kisses, just cold indifference).
As time went on and we separated I fell apart and wound up with a bit of a drink problem. I got help and got myself sober and sorted; but one of the avenues of help just happened to be on Bluemoon - I posted a thread admitting I finally had a problem and needed help. People on here were fantastic and helped me see there was a way through it all. My lovely wife screenshot that thread and used it as evidence against me in the divorce. And all the while she was collecting this evidence she was telling me we could still be married and had a future together (she just wanted us to sell the house and have a fresh start, Jesus I was fucking stupid!)
Once the house was sold she dumped me by a text message that read “don’t ring, don’t text and don’t knock on the door”.
Holy shit. What an ordeal. It must have been devastating for you. How can someone be so horrid? I hope you’re in a much better place now mate.

Holy shit. What an ordeal. It must have been devastating for you. How can someone be so horrid? I hope you’re in a much better place now mate.
Absolutely I am, finally met a decent, honest and loving woman who doesn’t play mind games and just wants to be happy.
Shame I had to get to 52 to find her but can’t have everything eh? ;)

I imagine actual medical evidence will be hard to provide but surely the chances of every single of them being a coincidence is pretty much 0.

I was married to a CBT therapist for 10 years and she was as cold as a witches tit in a brass bra and totally fucking ruthless to boot. I also worked in a mental health hospital and the vast majority of the staff were a strange bunch.
Think you have to be a ruthless fucker dealing with people with problems. I was in prison years ago and the amount of guys with serious problems was scary. There just no place to put them. So stick them in jail They just drug them up for a quiet life. The medication queue is mad. Once the prison officers found an inmate had not gone for his meds they would be through the cell door to force feed it them. The amounts of guys with psycological problems open my eyes Self harm is rife. Cutting themseves with razor blades for the hope of attention. Its fucked honestly.
90% of them should be in mental institutions.

Last edited:
I was married to a CBT therapist for 10 years and she was as cold as a witches tit in a brass bra and totally fucking ruthless to boot. I also worked in a mental health hospital and the vast majority of the staff were a strange bunch.
Think you have to be a ruthless fucker dealing with people with problems. I was in prison years ago and the amount of guys with serious problems was scary. There just no place to put them. They just drug them up for a quiet life. Self harm is rife. Cutting themseves with razor blades for the hope of attention. Its fucked honestly. They should be all in Preswich hospital but I understand there are not enough places.

Serious its scary.

The prosecution have hung their hat on that note and offered nothing more than circumstantial evidence and that note she wrote - its now for the defence to show she was a caring individual who had mental problems and when things were going wrong around her she couldn't cope felt guilt and wrote that note. Going to be interesting to see how it comes out but can anyone say they saw her 100% kill a baby? That is the level of proof required. Watch this space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.