Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

NHS in this country is fucked beyond anything I could imagine......How could they miss this woman

They didn't. It was actually picked up asthe workers on the ground had a feeling as to what was going on. It was the suits at the top who refused to listen to the staff. Stop regurgitating Sun/Mail headlines.

I wonder if it will be prison, or her defence team pushes for a hospital environment such as Rampton.

Harold Shipman or Stephen Port were known as abhorrent individuals but people are saying Lucy Letby was well liked. It’s very distressing that it was a face for pure evil.

7 Consultants wanted her removed because they were so concerned and in the past that is exactly what would have happened. Nowadays there is a layer of senior/business management that are only concerned with protecting the business.

It's just another example of the creeping Corporatism that is disempowering all of us and in this case with terrible and tragic results.

The senior trust management who ignored consultants’ concerns and actively tried to cover it up should be investigated and prosecuted. How many died that didn’t have to if there was proper management and safeguarding processes in place and actually used?

100% this, but we know they wont. It is criminal what they did.

No-one has gone to prison for Grenfell and these Teflon coated corporate bastards will once again get away without any accountability and probably with their vast pensions that we pay for completely intact.

They are supposedly premunerated so highly because they have such "responsible" positions, but when the shit really hits the fan as a direct result of their actions (or lack of) they are never actually found to be responsible or accountable.

This really makes me angry, it is a tragedy that would never have been allowed to get anywhere near the scale it did if hadn't been for the corporate cover up they participated in. And none of them have apologised publicly as far as I can see for their part in it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.