Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

I know that and I know it doesn’t change things for her but if it helps the families of the victims even slightly then why not?
I‘d obviously want anything that would help those families, but it’s a tiny thing in the grand scheme of things. It’s not a guarantee that all of the families would want to be there anyway.

Maybe one of the political parties could add defendants being in court to hear their sentence read out to their manifestos. It’d probably win a few votes.

Literally like to do what.
You'd spend the rest of your life cuddling rapists and worrying about there welfare and human rights
And if you mean I'd like to make a child killer or a nonce suffer.
Yes I fucking would.
I'm a parent and tge thought of anyone doing anything to my kids .
I would happily cut every limb of the cunts with a blunt pen knife

This one is not walking in sunshine ever again, horrendous things to carry out on innocent babies.

And if you mean I'd like to make a child killer or a nonce suffer.
Yes I fucking would.
I'm a parent and tge thought of anyone doing anything to my kids .
I would happily cut every limb of the cunts with a blunt pen knife

Do you think maybe you need to speak to someone rather than indulging in sick fantasies online?

Yep I'll go to a tree hugging class to learn how to better understand and support child killers and rapists while carrying a bunch of daffodils

Yet another strawman. I've not had to make anything up about you. You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on violence. No one compels you to read these threads. If it's too much for you, sit them out.

It doesn't do anyone any good to fantasise about harming others (no matter how much that person may deserve it).

Take care. I hope you get the love and support you need. Xoxo.

Yet another strawman. I've not had to make anything up about you. You seem to have an unhealthy fixation on violence. No one compels you to read these threads. If it's too much for you, sit them out.

It doesn't do anyone any good to fantasise about harming others (no matter how much that person may deserve it).

Take care. I hope you get the love and support you need. Xoxo.
Jesus .
Where do you live.
In a castle surrounded by clouds and pink elephant's.
Everyone sits in a circle sharing leaves and drink water

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.