Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

@Bluemoon dan you mention she could smirk or laugh etc… she could do much worse than that as this case shows.

American high-school shooter TJ Lane made offensive hand gestures and issued sickening outbursts to weeping relatives in a shocked court room as he was jailed for life without parole.

He dressed in a t-shirt with the word 'killer' written on it in pen. He stuck his middle finger up in the air to the court and began swearing.

Families of the young students he shot dead gasped when he turned to them and said: "This hand that pulled the trigger that killed your sons now masturbates to the memory. F*** all of you."

It is a show of contempt to not show up and hear the verdict and face the victims - but that’s why we have contempt of court laws and I believe her behaviour can be reflected in the sentence.

Say what you want about criminals but they draw a line at child killers , she will be well protected but the fear of attack will be constant , rather she suffers like that for the rest of her life than hang her , as tempting as that is

Don’t know if this has been posted but it’s a great article on the problem and shows it’s quite a widespread and long term one not just this case.

Whole thing is giving her exactly what she wants. Whole thing should be done behind closed doors with a judge and families. Sentence her to a whole life tariff then throw away the key. Off you fuck to get shanked in 3 or 4 years.

I've just seen the live BBC thing with 250,000 following it. What the fuck is that about?

As for dragging her to the dock for sentencing. Why? For the mobs pleasure? Because the last thing I'd want to see as the parent of a murdered child is that cunts face showing absolutely no remorse if not worse.

Whole thing is giving her exactly what she wants. Whole thing should be done behind closed doors with a judge and families. Sentence her to a whole life tariff then throw away the key. Off you fuck to get shanked in 3 or 4 years.

I've just seen the live BBC thing with 250,000 following it. What the fuck is that about?
It's the nearest you can get to a beheading in a football stadium without leaving the UK

Don’t know if this has been posted but it’s a great article on the problem and shows it’s quite a widespread and long term one not just this case.

The tories could have pushed through a new law years ago but for some reason they wont do it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.