Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

The **** should be forced to attend today, fucking coward
Of course. But its really not that easy-perhaps she could be forced. But where does that stop? Someone refusing to attend a remand hearing for shop theft? 5/6 members of staff or officers in full riot gear and shields dragging people to the dock, forcibly restraining them? Defendant disrupting the court...

There are circumstances where a refusal could see an extra punishment but when you are facing life that isnt really a deterrent.

Absolutely shocking that this **** can refuse to go into the dock to hear its sentencing.

The fucking animal should be made to hear every last word.

And for cases like this I'd throw the lever myself.

I’m in two minds about this as if it’s not done in the right way, it could have a greater negative effect on the trauma of the victims. They’re going to need to think it through rather than rush a law change in (well, they should, I doubt they will).

Simple answer is to have her on a live feed from her cell , prepare the families that she might have to be cut off or muted if she plays up

The bottom line is these killers dont feel like us , they dont care , they have killed without remorse , they would probably love the attention and the power to torment the families further

When nurse Lucy Letby returned from a trip to Ibiza, she texted a colleague to say she would be "back in with a bang".

Within 72 hours of that message, two triplet siblings were dead.

+++

So she must of sat on the plane home buzzing about the thought of killing babies. f*ckin hell.
You can't even imagine what went through the cunts head.
I know what does want going through it now.
A bullet

Simple answer is to have her on a live feed from her cell , prepare the families that she might have to be cut off or muted if she plays up

The bottom line is these killers dont feel like us , they dont care , they have killed without remorse , they would probably love the attention and the power to torment the families further
I don't get this mawkish need to see her? I'm happy enough that she's going to spend the rest of her life behind bars. The whole demand for the sentencing to be a public spectacle is wierd.

Can’t believe this subhuman has any rights to refuse appearing. Fucking drag the piece of shit in bound and gagged if need be.

Of course. But its really not that easy-perhaps she could be forced. But where does that stop? Someone refusing to attend a remand hearing for shop theft? 5/6 members of staff or officers in full riot gear and shields dragging people to the dock, forcibly restraining them? Defendant disrupting the court...

There are circumstances where a refusal could see an extra punishment but when you are facing life that isnt really a deterrent.

It is easy. Obviously don’t need to for stuff like shoplifting, but for serious crimes like this, with devastated families I think someone could be handcuffed and gagged and carried in, forced to face the judge and hear the sentencing.

I don't get this mawkish need to see her? I'm happy enough that she's going to spend the rest of her life behind bars. The whole demand for the sentencing to be a public spectacle is wierd.
One of the mums just said not appearing is a final act of wickness, the families want to be able to front her up with their victim statements , i agree that she is a coward but she probably just cant be arsed and is not bothered in reality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.