Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

This not attending sentencing is going to become a very regular thing I expect / fear.
She's just going to be even more detested. Someone will be motivated to kick the living shit out of it. And no one will care.

Can they be looked at for Corporate Negligent Manslaughter or whatever they call it?
Alison Kelly, Nursing Director at the time has been suspended by Northern Care Alliance thank goodness. The other two Ian Harvey and Tony Chambers retired on full pensions.... reckoned to be around £1.08M apiece!!

This is a major failing in the public service pension scheme.

How many people, especially police, do we hear that were under investigation but have "retired" during the investigation process, whether because of age or on the grounds of ill health?

I don't get this mawkish need to see her? I'm happy enough that she's going to spend the rest of her life behind bars. The whole demand for the sentencing to be a public spectacle is wierd.
l think for some people it’s the fact they feel she should hear the impact statements of the victims, although the judge ruled she will be given those transcripts the likelihood is she won’t read them. If it was one of your family members I’m pretty certain that the majority would want to see her face whilst losing her liberty.

This not attending sentencing is going to become a very regular thing I expect / fear.
She's just going to be even more detested. Someone will be motivated to kick the living shit out of it. And no one will care.
If I murdered 7 kids I don't think I'd want to hear the judges remarks either, but I doubt she can be even more detested that she already is, it's either the gravity of what she's done has hit her, or it hasn't, I think it probably hasn't

If I murdered 7 kids I don't think I'd want to hear the judges remarks either, but I doubt she can be even more detested that she already is, it's either the gravity of what she's done has hit her, or it hasn't, I think it probably hasn't

I wonder, do they have TVs in their cells ? Is she able to see all the media attention and news coverage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.