Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Crazy how someone so ‘normal’ was pulling this off. It just makes it even more psychotic that she was going about her every day life and nights out with mates, who thought she was just like everyone else, and yet this was all going on in the background. Like imagine committing crimes so bad you’re literally in the same bracket as Rose West and Myra Hindley ffs. Obviously feel sorry for the lives that were lost and the parents of those babies, but Jesus Christ, imagine being her mum and dad also and them having to live on knowing their daughter is jailed for life for these crimes.
I wonder where that picture was taken, some sort of stadium.

I know this may seem a strange thought but I keep wondering about how Judith Moritz,the BBC reporter who has followed this from the start and been involved in talking to the parents and attending the trial every day, will be affected and cope. I just hope that the BBC as well as giving a number for ‘anyone affected by the reports’ they are hearing, makes sure that she is looked after as well.

This also goes for other news reporters of course but I have only ever seen her reports.
Just my thoughts. Sorry.

The stats are clear in terms of mortality rates pre and post Letby.. Have no doubt guilty and will have her comeuppance. Watch the Panorama show and I actually know someone who worked with her. People say she was a good nurse. A good family, normal upbringing. What I do can not see is what makes someone do that. I am not making excuses but something made her behave that way, nature, nurture, not a clue. But she does not come acrosss as the typical mass murderer and in fact am not making excuses as she has what she deserved. More a question of why the fuck does someone do it ?? Not sure will get the answer. In truth asssited on a certain blonde murderer having a hysterectomy..trust me..she looked evil.

Found this a fascinating article to read, not sure the answer will ever come out either.

I know this may seem a strange thought but I keep wondering about how Judith Moritz,the BBC reporter who has followed this from the start and been involved in talking to the parents and attending the trial every day, will be affected and cope. I just hope that the BBC as well as giving a number for ‘anyone affected by the reports’ they are hearing, makes sure that she is looked after as well.

This also goes for other news reporters of course but I have only ever seen her reports.
Just my thoughts. Sorry.

The report I just posted by her was one of the best I’ve read in a long time.

The report I just posted by her was one of the best I’ve read in a long time.
Yes, I read that report the other day and that is what started me along this route of thought worrying about how it was all affecting her.
I know it probably sounds silly but we do, I think, take the reporting and the reporters for granted.

I know I’m daft but that’s me!!

Just my thoughts. Sorry.

She'll definitely be well looked after and given the time off she needs. But I don't think she would take on this work unless she was still resilient enough to do it.

She's probably unparalleled in her particular niche subject (trials and inquiries), an absolutely outstanding professional who radiates compassion and knowledge of the topic she's has covered.

Yes, I read that report the other day and that is what started me along this route of thought worrying about how it was all affecting her.
I know it probably sounds silly but we do, I think, take the reporting and the reporters for granted.

I know I’m daft but that’s me!!

No, I thought the exact same thing and my first reaction on hearing the news today was to look and see if she’d written anything else.

It’s a really odd case as there’s really no rationalising it at all. There’s no admission of guilt, there’s no past history that would indicate anything, there’s seemingly a stable home life, it’s one of those where if you think how do we stop a person like Letby ever be in the position where they could do something like that again, it’s essentially impossible and that’s a very sobering thought.

Hopefully not.
She should be in the most spartan of cells,no t.v,no fuck all,except the basics, for the rest of her time in jail.

Cuts down the opportunity of vicariously reliving her crimes.
Should be a live prime time hanging on every tv channel, followed by one daily, emptying the prisons of child rapists and child murderers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.