Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

It's obvious that Hitchens is being a contrarian for the sake of it. One of of his famous tropes thrown in for good measure, "why am I the lone voice to question this?".

Definitely, but even so, betraying the fact he clearly has a low key pervy crush on her is a weird flex.

It's obvious that Hitchens is being a contrarian for the sake of it. One of of his famous tropes thrown in for good measure, "why am I the lone voice to question this?".

I dunno. I’m not saying his motives are pure. And I’m certainty not saying that I think she’s innocent.

But I’ve read several independent articles from legal professionals who followed the case a lot closer than I did, saying her defence case was a little strange, to say the least.

So I think he might have a point on that at least. Whether it was strange enough to justify an appeal, I wouldn’t have any idea.

I dunno. I’m not saying his motives are pure. And I’m certainty not saying that I think she’s innocent.

But I’ve read several independent articles from legal professionals who followed the case a lot closer than I did, saying her defence case was a little strange, to say the least.

So I think he might have a point on that at least. Whether it was strange enough to justify an appeal, I wouldn’t have any idea.

This was damning for me. If she was innocent surely she'd have not done that, or have had initials of babies who weren't part of the investigation.

Lack of witnesses, only one person who was a plumber at the hospital spoke in her defence that raw sewage had been seen coming out of one of the sinks on a unit she worked on. Why did her defence only have this one person and no one else able to contribute? The prosecution on the other hand had a raft of people.

Here's an article suggesting she must be allowed to appeal...

... I'd hate to be a juror on this trial.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.