Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

It's always puzzled me that her actions were almost brushed under the carpet by the top brass, wonder if she was shagging the people she needed to be to keep out of internal investigation or she has dirt on someone?

There was a long article in The New Yorker magazine, known for its thorough investigations, which raised doubts about her guilt. Not sure if it's the same one as in the NY Times.
Probably the same one.

The courts seem in no doubt of her guilt but the article did not make the hospital look good in anyway, it was utter chaos on that maternity ward.

Last edited:
I'm just sick of some people using the mental health card on these kind of murders. Just evil in my book pal. Born evil!

Well I appreciate it’s an emotive subject. And rightly so. We’re talking about killing babies here.

But if we’re accepting that people are born evil, then by default it’s a defect and not a choice. Which is pretty much a definition of a mental health issue. But anyway.

Well I appreciate it’s an emotive subject. And rightly so. We’re talking about killing babies here.

But if we’re accepting that people are born evil, then by default it’s a defect and not a choice. Which is pretty much a definition of a mental health issue. But anyway.
Very emotive pal. I'm not going into all that mumbo jumbo,if you kill babies, you're evil. End of errand.

I'm just sick of some people using the mental health card on these kind of murders. Just evil in my book pal. Born evil!
But is being "pure evil" a form of mental illness? - Could it be said that any negative trait is a form of mental illness?
Whatever; she's been convicted and won't be coming out irrespective of how much treatment she receives for her "mental illness".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.