Lucy Letby infant murders trial - Guilty verdict (P 13)

Even if you think she's innocent of any tampering there are is also the accusation that she did absolutely nothing when the medical equipment was showing that a baby was low in oxygen. This was witnessed by a doctor.

Who on earth are Letby’s supporters all turning up to court? Are they known to her or of the similar mentality who send fan mail to Ian Watkins in prison?

Whilst our justice system is not 100% accurate, it’s pretty close and the likelihood of a false conviction here is very low.

The only nagging doubt I have is her apparent dissimilar personality to any other type of mass murderer.

Haven't followed it all but I thought Letby was reported several times by the Doctors and they were reprimanded by the hospital.

If you genuinely thought someone was killing babies would you just leave it if you were fobbed off? It's puzzling me how she managed to pull this off.

I read the New York Times report into the trial and conviction which was banned in the UK, it asked a lot of questions and for me there is some small doubt.
There was a long article in The New Yorker magazine, known for its thorough investigations, which raised doubts about her guilt. Not sure if it's the same one as in the NY Times.

I hope somebody gets at this inhumane vile **** inside. This is more than mental illness, its pure fucking evil.

Isn’t pure evil just an extension of severe mental illness though?

I’m not trying to look for excuses here. I just find it interesting.

Do people choose to be evil?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.