Luis Suarez

blueparrot said:
Mr. Aguia said:
Why would Liverpool sell him? This whole thread is pointless. They are in CL next year, which is what he wanted. The should win the league this year which means they have a shot next year as well. They sell him they might as well go home now.

There will be a release clause in his new contract. Don't know how much but you can be sure it is water tight and enforceable this time.

4 goals against top 4 opposition in the league since he's been at the dippers.

Top quality.

In cricket terms he's a flat track bully.

Does nothing against the top teams and yesterday hardly got a kick against a right back and a young kid.

Don't want the scousers to get too much cash for him but I do think he will be off in the summer.

Mr. Aguia said:
Why would Liverpool sell him? This whole thread is pointless. They are in CL next year, which is what he wanted. The should win the league this year which means they have a shot next year as well. They sell him they might as well go home now.

Im not so sure. Depends how much they invest this season. A great starting 11 but a poor squad, I mean Sturridge/Suarez and then Aspas? Champions League football might put a strain on them.

Despise Suarez - he is a vile, cheating, excuse for a person - no matter how good he is (at football) we must have standards and I wouldn't have him at City even on a free. The best that can happen is that he goes and cheats, bites and racially abuses people in another league - where hopefully they will have the character and good grace to see him for what he is - here our press worship him and we vote him player of the year. In any other walk of life his past misdemeanors would have seen him issued with his P45 several times over. Football hey - funny old game.

its a Barm said:
If he did go to Madrid it would be so funny mass suicide on the kop hope it happens.

Gerrard would be the first to lead the lemming to their fate, that's IF city win the league ofc.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
BenchillBlue said:
Linked with RM this morning, 70m, apparently.

There is still the romantic lure of Real. Few players can avoid the notion of playing at the Bernabeu. Dave Ewing was the only one I can remember who turned them down.

The money they are able to offer is dubious. they have the last 5 record transfers of a combined total of (aprrox.) 300 million.

nmc said:
Despise Suarez - he is a vile, cheating, excuse for a person - no matter how good he is (at football) we must have standards and I wouldn't have him at City even on a free. The best that can happen is that he goes and cheats, bites and racially abuses people in another league - where hopefully they will have the character and good grace to see him for what he is - here our press worship him and we vote him player of the year. In any other walk of life his past misdemeanors would have seen him issued with his P45 several times over. Football hey - funny old game.
Spot on,when I see his name I instantly screw my face up and think cheating fuck .I also think wish I was still playing football and came across him,I would take that red card with pleasure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.