Luis Suarez

Andouble said:
Black Solied said:
The Liverpool fans are creaming in their pants already. Should we be worried about our rivals rising?

no. They'll finish out of the CL again, Reina and maybe Torres will leave, their best player Gerrard has been average this season and the first man off their bench as of late is a gremlin named Jon Jo. They're not contenders for anything.

Well i agree...the Liverpool fans are shouting in their forums like: "here we come top 4"....but Suarez is not the man to lift Liverpool to the top 4. I really hope Suarez flops. And the Liverpool fans will come to the reality.

But what if he turns to be a super striker? And scores 30 goals a season :D What if Liverpool are already next year contenders?

Black Solied said:
Andouble said:
no. They'll finish out of the CL again, Reina and maybe Torres will leave, their best player Gerrard has been average this season and the first man off their bench as of late is a gremlin named Jon Jo. They're not contenders for anything.

Well i agree...the Liverpool fans are shouting in their forums like: "here we come top 4"....but Suarez is not the man to lift Liverpool to the top 4. I really hope Suarez flops. And the Liverpool fans will come to the reality.

But what if he turns to be a super striker? And scores 30 goals a season :D What if Liverpool are already next year contenders?

Liverpool next year contenders?? They can dream on. They don't have the financial muscle to be back very soon. That's almost impossible.....

Man City will get beter every year. Chelsea have money.......

Black Solied said:
Andouble said:

what an amazing league it could be if Liverpool become contenders next season. 6 teams with legitimate chances of top 4 and CL football, how many years of Liverpool or United outside the top 4 would it take UEFA to give England an extra CL spot?

Andouble said:
Black Solied said:

what an amazing league it could be if Liverpool become contenders next season. 6 teams with legitimate chances of top 4 and CL football, how many years of Liverpool or United outside the top 4 would it take UEFA to give England an extra CL spot?

They will never give a 5th Cl spot haha. Platini is trying to help the small countries and clubs....

They should go to the old system.. Only champions in the champions cup...

But that's impossible now because teams will get bankrupt then

He's moving for the sum of 25m euro. They just finalized a deal with Ajax.

blue12 said:
Is he actually any good dont know enough about him to say if he is a good or bad signing for the dippers.
He is a fantastic signing, Torres & Suarez will be a firmidable strike partnership once the gel.

blue12 said:
Is he actually any good dont know enough about him to say if he is a good or bad signing for the dippers.

For Ajax in all competitions in 09/10 he scored 47 goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.