Luis Suarez

If he's prepared to stay in England (I don't believe this crap about blaming the press - doubt he can read half of it) and we can't get Cavani it's a yes from me. Lot of baggage but you can't fault his contribution - like Tevez in his prime.

I'm not a betting man at all but this just popped up on witter.

The odds of Luis Suarez' next club being Manchester City have dramatically dropped. They've gone from from 25/1 to 1/2.

Does that possibly mean someone has got wind of something???

Super David Silva 21 said:
I'm not a betting man at all but this just popped up on witter.

The odds of Luis Suarez' next club being Manchester City have dramatically dropped. They've gone from from 25/1 to 1/2.

Does that possibly mean someone has got wind of something???

He is 33/1 on Sky, so if he is 1/2 elsewhere then you should lump on for the value.

Hope not. If it came down to just football, he'd be my no. 1 name on my list, but if he feels persecuted at Liverpool, imagine what it would be like at City.

I know for a fact we approached him a few months ago when Uruguay were playing in Dubai. And I also know he was one of our initial striking options. This would not surprise me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.