Luis Suarez

Could have said the same thing about Neymar a few months ago. Messi is out there on his own as the best, after that Suarez and Neymar are joint 2nd IMO.

Scored yet again, I know most don't look past Messi but is he currently the best player in the world?

I think he deserved the balon d'or. Done more last season in the big matches than Messi and Neymar.

similar to Tevez
Tevez was world class but Suarez is elite, he's in some scary form at this time. Messi is the better player but it looks like Suarez is in the better form. Think he deserves the ballon dor if he carries this on till the end of the season.

I'd be over the moon if we signed him.

Work rate, aggression, desire and a nasty streak basically everything we don't have as a team now.
Boom. Said similar when he was at Pool. Even when he is not scoring, he is still a diffence maker. Can't say the same about most top strikers.

Said it before, I'll say it again; I'd give a left bollock for him. Even let him bite it off if it sealed the deal.

If reports that Barca can't sustain keeping their front 3 are true, I believe he'd be the odd one out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.