Luis Suarez

Honestly can't think of why anyone wouldn't want him, if we could get him. We're talking about a consensus top five player in the world.

It's not taking a punt on some unknown commodity or breaking the bank in the hopes Pogba pays off. It's Luis freaking Suarez fresh off a year he scored 48 goals and assisted 19.
But there's more to it than playing ability. I find it hard to get behind a player if they're a twat.

No doubt he is a great player but he's also a bit it a cheating dick so thanks but no thanks. I don't want just great players, I want great people too.

Hahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahaha.

Had no idea David Brent was a City fan.

Most nonsensical post of the year? Almost certainly.

Last edited:
He's a brilliant player but if anyone thinks he'll get away with his behaviour whilst playing for us then they are on another planet!

That said I'd have no complaints if(big if) we managed to get him - that said, I'd prefer a European. I think we have enough players flying half way around the world for internationals

If we add some bite to our Team, then expect a meltdown from the PL Referees Association followed by a directive that Suarez must be red-carded in every game he plays.

I'll give you a name: Craig Bellamy

Now tell me you didn't jump up when he hit that screamer in the top corner at the Swamp?
Bellars was a good lad. Who says Suarez and Tevez are not?

Can they play? Or more to the point can they play for us? I don't believe for one minute any of NMS are coming here.

If Pep can get this group into a team then when a player on the verge of becoming the next Bale, Suarez, Messi moves, then we move for them

Like I said on this topic a few weeks back signing this guy just gives us a whole different dimension and would make winning titles so much easier.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bellars was a good lad. Who says Suarez and Tevez are not?

Can they play? Or more to the point can they play for us? I don't believe for one minute any of NMS are coming here.

If Pep can get this group into a team then when a player on the verge of becoming the next Bale, Suarez, Messi moves, then we move for them
I know he was a good lad, i was using him as an example for the argument a lot of Blues couldn't stand him when he first joined, their opinion changed quickly though when he showed what he does for the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.