Luis Suarez

Barca wouldn't sell and he even said he would not play for nobody but Liverpool in the PL

Barca wouldn't sell? Not so sure about that. They already had financial question marks before the Neymar deal and that's only been amplified. This could be Barca's last chance to maximize Suarez's value, given he's 29 and off a career defining year.

That fluff about not playing for any team but Liverpool is romantic bullshit which carries little weight when millions are on the line.

Barca wouldn't sell? Not so sure about that. They already had financial question marks before the Neymar deal and that's only been amplified. This could be Barca's last chance to maximize Suarez's value, given he's 29 and off a career defining year.

That fluff about not playing for any team but Liverpool is romantic bullshit which carries little weight when millions are on the line.
Everybody has a price and I imagine it would cost us over 100 million which i imagine which is a lot for a 29 year old

For now (and probably for a long time yet), we have to accept that teams like Barcelona and Real are a more attractive destination for the top players. If a player in his early to mid 20's is proven world class becomes available, he'd go to those 2.
It makes sense for Barcelona to get 80+m for a player who's value is only going to go down from now and spend it on someone who can be with them for the next 7 or 8 years.
To us, he could be the difference between contenders to winners.
Can you put a price on that?

astounded as to why people think barca would sell
Because apparently as part of their own rules they the president has to get the wage bill down, don't fully understand it myself. But Neymars big increase means somebody has to go as I understand it.

Just can't get my head round this one, we are willing to spend £80+ mill on a 30yr old but Pogba is to dear even though you would guarantee he would be here twice as long and still maybe get a transfer fee later. Great player, horrible person. Sorry i'm out.

Just can't get my head round this one, we are willing to spend £80+ mill on a 30yr old but Pogba is to dear even though you would guarantee he would be here twice as long and still maybe get a transfer fee later. Great player, horrible person. Sorry i'm out.

30 goals a season does not come cheap

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.