Luis Suarez

If Barcelona are to be true to their word about balancing their books, somebody has to go. Neymar raise, surely Messi gonna get a raise to match. Spent on Umtitti I believe and in need of another mid field player and a replacement for Dani Alves. Barcas wage bill was 70% of revenue last year which is insanely high and unsustainable long term. They also want to make stadium upgrades. They gave up on Nolito because the price was ton much. Not saying they will sell but if ever there was a time to seriously consider such a move now might be the time.

Agreed, their wage situation is madness in the long term and Neymar is seemingly out of the running with the new contact. With Suarez our big problem is the player himself, he absolutely hates the English media and I wouldn't be surprised if he refused to move. Messi, coming to play with his best buddy Aguero after his tax problems in Spain might be the most likely option.

Sign Suarez and we win the league for at least the next 3 years plus a champs league.

Would fuckin love him here

Putting aside his qualities and attributes as a man I think a front two of Kun and Suarez would be pretty much unplayable. His age is probably the biggest downside.

Is this actually possible though? Are we actually bidding?
the ITK's recon there is a bid on the table for someone (IBH said this but didn't give a name - not that I saw)

It was Tolmie that originally mentioned Suarez I think .....sorry if thats wrong TH

This reminds me a lot of when we signed Bellamy. I was against us signing him because he seemed a bit of a **** at the time but once he signed and became our **** everyone loved him. We can all take a leaf out of kd langs and Ellens book and embrace our obvious love of cunts and get this one signed. when he's scoring we'll love him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.