Luis Suarez

I couldn't give less shit if he's **** or not, though he did nothing wrong since he went to Barcelona, I never heard for "the nicest group of players" trophy. He was probably the best player on the world last season and he would significantly improve City. Don't really care about money too, I'd just liked if he would be 2-3 years younger. So yes, an absolutely yes from me. And yeah, it would be great to read dippers too :D

If Barcelona are to be true to their word about balancing their books, somebody has to go. Neymar raise, surely Messi gonna get a raise to match. Spent on Umtitti I believe and in need of another mid field player and a replacement for Dani Alves. Barcas wage bill was 70% of revenue last year which is insanely high and unsustainable long term. They also want to make stadium upgrades. They gave up on Nolito because the price was ton much. Not saying they will sell but if ever there was a time to seriously consider such a move now might be the time.

Yes he's an asshole, but I think people are overplaying it. Pep would never let him get away with such behavior and wouldn't even show interest had he not in some way reformed.

It's an Anchorman reference.
Correct! And the guy i quoted said always act well 95% of the time or something similar

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.