Luis Suarez

No, never, nope, like fuck, my arse, absolutely not, not at all, not by any means, would rather be back in div 2. Can't find the right words to say I would hate/detest that horrible c@#t anywhere near city. At what price would some fans want to win coz this guy ticks every bad box when it comes to being a half decent blokes. I agree we need a nails fucker or 2 in the team but players like ndj, zabba, Barry & kompany always act with class 95% of the time.

Just can't get my head round this one, we are willing to spend £80+ mill on a 30yr old but Pogba is to dear even though you would guarantee he would be here twice as long and still maybe get a transfer fee later. Great player, horrible person. Sorry i'm out.

1. Luis Suarez isn't 30.

2. Pogba isn't anywhere near the level of Suarez at present and it's unsure if he ever will be.

3. The fee and indeed this rumour are speculation based off the possibility Barca might make him available. Nothing more.

4. Pep clearly doesn't want Pogba at that price. Maybe he thinks Suarez is a better fit for his style/the team?

No, never, nope, like fuck, my arse, absolutely not, not at all, not by any means, would rather be back in div 2. Can't find the right words to say I would hate/detest that horrible c@#t anywhere near city. At what price would some fans want to win coz this guy ticks every bad box when it comes to being a half decent blokes. I agree we need a nails fucker or 2 in the team but players like ndj, zabba, Barry & kompany always act with class 95% of the time.

Do I take it that you don't like the man very much?
Actually, I go right along with you. Suarez is one of two players that I wouldn't have anywhere near my club (the other being Rooney, and before anyone laughs hollowly, I mean Rooney in his prime). Don't care how good they are. I don't want foul human beings playing for my club.

Do I take it that you don't like the man very much?
Actually, I go right along with you. Suarez is one of two players that I wouldn't have anywhere near my club (the other being Rooney, and before anyone laughs hollowly, I mean Rooney in his prime). Don't care how good they are. I don't want foul human beings playing for my club.

I would put Pepe In with those two, in the category of vile cunts I never wanna se in our shirt.

But have a username of a player that went missing for how long?

He's that good he might just make up for the new kit and badge.

Doubt it's going to happen though.

Suarez panther. 90% of the time it works every time

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.