Luis Suarez

Really don't want this player at my club and at the prices being thrown about for a 29 year old I would actually be gutted if we signed him

Seriously what the actual fuck

Gutted that we would sign one of the best striker in the world..and until the 'prices being thrown about' involve you putting up the money I'd 'wipe your fanny' as SWP's Back would say

There is way too much obsession with sell on value on certain players?? If we won a champions league or two and the title every season with Suarez in the team then it would mean fuck all how much we sold him on for!!

Fully accept that but for me i would much sooner be going for a player who can give us his prime years rather than his twilight, I know money isn't the issue to us that it is to other clubs but i would have much rather of signed him two years ago than now.

Don't get me wrong, i would be more than happy to see him rock up here.

We would have to be stark raving mad not to go for him, if he was available. Sure he is an odious human, sure he likes to chomp on the odd arm or leg, but quite frankly if he was playing for us all would be forgiven. In addition there is the added bonus that every candlepool supporter would go bonkers if he signed for us.

if your willing to play for manchester city and give 100% nobody will give a shit about what you did or who you played for. its simple you have the shirt on the badge on your heart your one of us we will have your back

Honestly can't think of why anyone wouldn't want him, if we could get him. We're talking about a consensus top five player in the world.

It's not taking a punt on some unknown commodity or breaking the bank in the hopes Pogba pays off. It's Luis freaking Suarez fresh off a year he scored 48 goals and assisted 19.

I detest him, but detest the dippers more and know what will happen if he signs for us.

Plus it might be the best thing to happen to Raheem as the eyes will move off him.

if your willing to play for manchester city and give 100% nobody will give a shit about what you did or who you played for. its simple you have the shirt on the badge on your heart your one of us we will have your back

This is very true. If people cast their minds back a bit further - wasn't the great Andy Morrison involved in a racism accusation to a bus driver when he was at Huddersfield?

No doubt he is a great player but he's also a bit it a cheating dick so thanks but no thanks. I don't want just great players, I want great people too.

I detest him, but detest the dippers more and know what will happen if he signs for us.

Plus it might be the best thing to happen to Raheem as the eyes will move off him.
Have to admit when Suarez and Sterling played together against us the movement and pace was frightening - Not sure 85m for a 29 year old is good business as he will have virtually no sell on value but perhaps Pep is trying to balance building and being serious CL contenders right away. We seem to be stocking the youth set up so why not add a few older players - it's not our money anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.