Luis Suarez

I hate this ****, he's a fucking rat. But, i mean he runs his socks off and is a good player, but best of all, the scousers would be boiling piss if we got him. I'm so undecided, because of this.

Funny if true that we are on a blocked list of clubs he cannot move to inn his Barcelona pay off to leave for free deal the only other clubs mentioned on this blocked list are Spanish by the looks of the Daily Mail headline. Barcelona really hate us. Not that we would have him

Would love to find an old free player for a season now we have Augero injury

Funny if true that we are on a blocked list of clubs he cannot move to inn his Barcelona pay off to leave for free deal the only other clubs mentioned on this blocked list are Spanish by the looks of the Daily Mail headline. Barcelona really hate us. Not that we would have him

Would love to find an old free player for a season now we have Augero injury
Ibra

I hate this ****, he's a fucking rat. But, i mean he runs his socks off and is a good player, but best of all, the scousers would be boiling piss if we got him. I'm so undecided, because of this.
He can no longer run, that's the problem, his legs have gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.