Luka Modric

When Mancini was in Bosnia, Bosnian Croats journos (who like Croatia more than Bosnia) asked him about Modric and he said he is great player but it's hard to sign him cause he plays for top club. That's all, man just wanted to be kind and give answer that would satisfy those who are asking.

That was enough for idiotic media to construct the story where City are seconds away from launching 300 millions bid for Modric.

Twitcher is probably just trying to line up one big last sale to line his own dirty pockets before dumping spuds and taking the england job.

Very good player, but they'd want silly money for him...

If this is true, and as much as I hate to compare City to Barca, I would think Bobby is trying to make his own "Xavi/Iniesta" team out of Modric and Nasri.

So our team would line up a little something like this.

..................Hart..................
Richards..Komps...Lescott...Clichy

..................Yaya.................

.........Nasri............Modric......

..................Silva.................
..........Aguero.......Balotelli......

The rest of the team doesn't really matter, just put them in for the sake of argument, but that middle 3 style is what Barca do all the time, and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what we are going for. Perhaps not strictly, but at least a mild attempt at creating something that resembles that

Dax777 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Where would he fit in?

Hopefully we don't.

What should be Pizarro's current position. Registra

It would be a STUPID buy. We've got enough creative players. We need players like Hazard and Hoilett to stretch games.

itisrising said:
Dax777 said:
Kun Aguero said:
Where would he fit in?

Hopefully we don't.

What should be Pizarro's current position. Registra

It would be a STUPID buy. We've got enough creative players. We need players like Hazard and Hoilett to stretch games.
Our "creative" players would take 5 passes to get the ball to Hazard.

Not even he would beat the 3 men that would surround him.

i was disapointed that we didnt get Juan Mata, he is a great player and would love him at city, he is better than Modric

youngkippax said:
i was disapointed that we didnt get Juan Mata, he is a great player and would love him at city, he is better than Modric

Yes me to. TBF i don't think you would play him as a regista.

Goo said:
If this is true, and as much as I hate to compare City to Barca, I would think Bobby is trying to make his own "Xavi/Iniesta" team out of Modric and Nasri.

So our team would line up a little something like this.

..................Hart..................
Richards..Komps...Lescott...Clichy

..................Yaya.................

.........Nasri............Modric......

..................Silva.................
..........Aguero.......Balotelli......

The rest of the team doesn't really matter, just put them in for the sake of argument, but that middle 3 style is what Barca do all the time, and it wouldn't surprise me if that's what we are going for. Perhaps not strictly, but at least a mild attempt at creating something that resembles that
That team would get twatted in the prem especially away from home, far to open.

Same back 5

Martinez Modric

Yaya

Lavezzi/Hazzard/Silva Aguero/tevez Bale

That would be my team for away games and the more diffiuclt home games. Most home games we could probably put another striker in for martinez or modric.
Buying the 4 players would cost over 100 mill but we would get most of that back by selling our deadwood and other players like ade, dzeko/ballotelli, Kolarov, De jong, Kolo and adam johnson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.