Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should do, he has three consecutive seasons at Chelsea/WBA before the season in which he turned 21.

Well that puts him ahead of Jay Rodriguez and Berahino which we've been linked with previously. The only issue would be dealing with Everton, expect him to go for a mint.

No way. Lukaku can easily turn out like Bony. Plus he will require first team football and needs A LOT of confidence from his surroundings or he is absolutely terrible.
He is scoring well now, but overall I think he has a considerable negative effect on the team performance if he isn't.
Good thing you haven't been in football for a long time. You clearly see the obvious. ;)

Lol Lukaku scored yet again today and there are actually some people that don't want Lukaku at this club. Unbelievable....

Lol Lukaku scored yet again today and there are actually some people that don't want Lukaku at this club. Unbelievable....
If you can convince Lukaku to be second choice and a substitute and get Everton to not ask for the Earth's weight in gold then by all means have a go at it. I'll chip in 20p.

If you can convince Lukaku to be second choice and a substitute and get Everton to not ask for the Earth's weight in gold then by all means have a go at it. I'll chip in 20p.

Aguero is more injured then fit so, he would have enough playtime lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.