Lukas Nmecha

Apparently he's signing for Anderlecht on a loan move.

Papers say he has already landed in Brussels and the move could be confirmed today.

Let's hope he helps Vinny in his project. And he's a bigger succes than Nasri and Sandler.

Would you have taken Sandler back? It seemed a rather strange and abrupt ending to his time there, and from what I read it appeared to be more a question of your finances rather than player not fitting in. Maybe he wants to stay here or try elsewhere.

Would you have taken Sandler back? It seemed a rather strange and abrupt ending to his time there, and from what I read it appeared to be more a question of your finances rather than player not fitting in. Maybe he wants to stay here or try elsewhere.

Abrupt ending?

He was injured from November till the end of the season.

I would take him back yes. We could use his football skills in our defense since Kompany retired.
But I also heard finances are a problem in bringing Sandler back. But I also hear Nmecha isn't a cheap loan ...

Abrupt ending?

He was injured from November till the end of the season.

I would take him back yes. We could use his football skills in our defense since Kompany retired.
But I also heard finances are a problem in bringing Sandler back. But I also hear Nmecha isn't a cheap loan ...
Given the injury, I thought he would stay this season, too, which is why I thought he left rather abruptly.

So you saw enough when he played to rate him highly enough to want him to stay, or you fear you are now weak in defence?

Lukas has scored 3 goals in 5 matches so far. I think one was a penalty against WAASLAND-BEVEREN and the other two were scored against KORTRIJK.

From this it sounds like he is doing ok but it would be good to get an update from RSC Anderlecht Huisstijl

Lukas has scored 3 goals in 5 matches so far. I think one was a penalty against WAASLAND-BEVEREN and the other two were scored against KORTRIJK.

From this it sounds like he is doing ok but it would be good to get an update from RSC Anderlecht Huisstijl
There's an Anderlecht thread in the "general football" forum, where it's being discussed :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.