Luke Bolton - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet prudence dictates that to cover our arses in the opening fixtures until the regulars are back he stays with the first team. Once that is over then he can go out on loan unless loans are also governed by the transfer window (not sure) if they are ignore the bollocks above. :-)
The loan window reopens for younger players for a few weeks, used to be in September, might be earlier now, not sure.

Both him and Garcia were the outstanding players from last night. I'd have no issue if he got a start against Chelsea.

Can he play just RB instead of RWB ?

Last season Pep played 4-3-3 more than 90% of the games.

Very impressed his work rate plus his versatility will get him far even if it isn’t for us! We have Walker and Danilo for the right back spot but Pep will now know this lad can do a job if need be.

Can he play just RB instead of RWB ?

Last season Pep played 4-3-3 more than 90% of the games.
I think he would have played a bit more 3 at the back if it was not for two things.
Firstly injury to Kompany meant we only really had two good centre backs for a fair bit of the season (only one at times as Mangala had to play) Secondly injury to Mendy meant that we didn't really have someone capable of playing left wing back. Delph doesn't really have the pace so he became a left back come inverted midfielder.
Think if Mendy gets to full fitness we may see wing backs used a bit more often this season.

Anyone know if Walker or Danilo is available in the community shield? If not, I really want to see Bolton at RB/RWB. I`ve been really impressed with how good his defending abilities is considering he usually plays as a winger or striker. I think he has all the attributes to be a great RB. Lightning quick, strong, can score goals, surprisingly good at defending and probably has the best cross in the academy. And he`s a City fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.