Luke Bolton - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was similarly condescending when I said that I could see Delph ending up being an important player under Pep.

Anyway, with the exception of Eric Garcia, I think Luke's given as good an account of himself as anyone during the last two games. Unfortunately for him, like with every other position in the squad, he's facing competition from two highly experienced senior players. He just has to keep working and keep seizing his chances to impress. Loved his aggression.

I will always try and keep my fingers crossed for a prospect that is a genuine City fan, it would be good in the future if we could intergrate some youths, it doesn’t mean we can’t buy big in some positions, tbh I would just love to see some youth make the break through :)

Luke Bolton and Pablo Maffeo are 18 and 21 respectively.

Kyle Walker and Danilo are 28 and 27 respectively.

I can see Bolton staying around the squad this season, then maybe going on loan for 1-2 years. Then after 3 years we bring both of them in to phase Walker and Danilo out.

Also, if we play 3 atb Walker can definitely play RCB freeing up room for a wingback in Maffeo or Bolton in the future.

Luke Bolton and Pablo Maffeo are 18 and 21 respectively.

Kyle Walker and Danilo are 28 and 27 respectively.

I can see Bolton staying around the squad this season, then maybe going on loan for 1-2 years. Then after 3 years we bring both of them in to phase Walker and Danilo out.

Also, if we play 3 atb Walker can definitely play RCB freeing up room for a wingback in Maffeo or Bolton in the future.

i can't see that happening, they arent going to for 3 years to maybe get a chance and go on endless loan spells.

i can't see that happening, they arent going to for 3 years to maybe get a chance and go on endless loan spells.
Well im saying loans for just 1-2 years and then bring them in. One year of staying around squad means its about 3 years.

If after 3 years, Bolton will be 21-22 we don't keep either of them then just sell and move on.

I will always try and keep my fingers crossed for a prospect that is a genuine City fan, it would be good in the future if we could intergrate some youths, it doesn’t mean we can’t buy big in some positions, tbh I would just love to see some youth make the break through :)

Feel the same way. Any player with a serious connection to the City and Club can only be a massive bonus if they reach the first team

Feel the same way. Any player with a serious connection to the City and Club can only be a massive bonus if they reach the first team
Absolutely, there is a special engagement towards those players and the fans feel their success in a very personal way. Tommy Doyle, Phil Foden and Luke Bolton are just some of the local players for whom there could be a special affinity.

Absolutely, there is a special engagement towards those players and the fans feel their success in a very personal way. Tommy Doyle, Phil Foden and Luke Bolton are just some of the local players for whom there could be a special affinity.

It would be a gamechanger in terms of the first team culture imo. Loyalty seems to be a scarce resource nowadays, and I'm not just blaming the players for that.

It would be a gamechanger in terms of the first team culture imo. Loyalty seems to be a scarce resource nowadays, and I'm not just blaming the players for that.

There seems to be a loyalty based culture at Barcelona, but I suppose it is easier to inspire it when you are the biggest and most successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.