Luke Bolton - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be a loyalty based culture at Barcelona, but I suppose it is easier to inspire it when you are the biggest and most successful.

I used to think that but the number of top top youngsters that have left La Masia over the past couple of years is frightening. Eric Garcia and Adrian Bernabe being two of them.

I used to think that but the number of top top youngsters that have left La Masia over the past couple of years is frightening. Eric Garcia and Adrian Bernabe being two of them.

Very true. Something has changed and it certainly didn't happen when Guardiola was there!

He has done enough to deserve a chance. He is better going forward, by far, than Walker & has done ok defensively. He had a better game than Luke Shaw has ever had for Utd.

If these performances are not enough to get you a few minutes in the first team then there is no point in most kids signing for City imo.

Is it not a bit surreal that we're legitimately talking about Luke Bolton as a right back? Who would have guessed two weeks ago?

Is it not a bit surreal that we're legitimately talking about Luke Bolton as a right back? Who would have guessed two weeks ago?
So true - there is always one or two surprises in pre-season but this has come from far left field. Looks pacy and a real prospect - although we have a few of those. I'm looking forward to the day when one of them arrives into the first team and thrives.

So true - there is always one or two surprises in pre-season but this has come from far left field. Looks pacy and a real prospect - although we have a few of those. I'm looking forward to the day when one of them arrives into the first team and thrives.
Look out for Matondo in goal next year ;)

Demonstrates the coaches can see potential with him and mound into a position or two. Having got the chance on tour he’s done well.

Nearly got on the bench I think once last season , when someone was a late doubt. Hope he makes the community shield travelling party.

I hope PL clubs will be looking to have him on loan.
PL clubs are probably lining up at the chance to help develop our youth players. Especially since every club is cash strapped and can't buy their own players and cover their wages.

PL clubs are probably lining up at the chance to help develop our youth players. Especially since every club is cash strapped and can't buy their own players and cover their wages.

United & Chelsea sent some of their players last season to PL clubs and they played a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.