Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
silvasleftleg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzNaqSNoE8[/youtube]
I've watched that a couple of times and I'm still struggling to see where Shaw dribbled anything. He ran very fast and put a good cross in but that was it.

silvasleftleg said:
El Mago said:
silvasleftleg said:
He has been likened to Gareth Bale. He is better than Kolarov and Clichy. He's oly 18, he will get better.

IF he not better than them, then maybe we should wait for him to develop and join us when he is ready to bench Kolarocket or Clichy.

As he gets better, the more expensive he becomes.

He is probably the best left back in the league right now. So why not buy him ?

I think he can also play as a winger. He has the touch of Eden Hazard. He can deliver balls like Kolarov. He closes players down like Fernandinho. We can with more ball-winners in our team.

Is that you Luke??

ColinLee said:
silvasleftleg said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrzNaqSNoE8[/youtube]
I've watched that a couple of times and I'm still struggling to see where Shaw dribbled anything. He ran very fast and put a good cross in but that was it.

The uploader gave it the wrong title. But it was a good run against Chelsea. He's only 18.

Comparing Luke Shaw with Ashley Cole is laughable. Cole was a member of the Arsenal's invincibles, had won 3 FA Cups had experience at in the Champions League, was a regular with England and didn't move to Chelsea until he was 26 years old. Shaw is at a club where there isn't too much expectancy or pressure.

OK, that's it for me......a good YouTube clip. I've yet to see evidence of a player who looks good on YouTube and turns out to be crap. £30m would be a steal for this 18 year old.......

Good player but not great. For £30m he better come with free blowjobs for the entire fanbase.

silvasleftleg said:
We needed a left back. I hope we can sell Clichy for £5 million as well. This signing would strengthen our squad.
Clichy is not going and if he is it'll be for a damn sight more than £5mil.

Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

lol. ok lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.