Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
£30m is a lot, but considering both our other left-backs (we'd obviously have to choose one to let go) should fetch around £10m, then the savings on wages, probably more like spending £15m to secure such a valuable player. Not a bad idea.

Does anybody know the origin of the rumour that Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan? The only article I've read that makes any reference to his allegiances was a Guardian article a few weeks ago that made a point of stating he's a Saints fan.

EDIT seems to be more stuff online saying he's Chelsea. Weird that the article i saw said that!

geoff clipp said:
Does anybody know the origin of the rumour that Luke Shaw is a Chelsea fan? The only article I've read that makes any reference to his allegiances was a Guardian article a few weeks ago that made a point of stating he's a Saints fan.

EDIT seems to be more stuff online saying he's Chelsea. Weird that the article i saw said that!
It has been apparent from his Twitter for years.

Shaw is a fantastic left back already. I went to St Mary's this season and he was the stand out performer of the game. Well worth ⅔ up front and the rest after so many appearances.

We needed a left back. I hope we can sell Clichy for £5 million as well. This signing would strengthen our squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.