Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Am I the only one that prefers Clichy and Kolarov. If the club is willing to offer 30 million for a left back get Felipe Luis in.
I think the homegrown rules are a potential factor. We only have 3 players who are definite permanent squad members for the medium term - Clichy, Hart and Milner. Guidetti, Rodwell and Richards have constant fitness issues, Lescott looks on his way, maybe with Wright and Boyata.

I think the media have pulled the 30 mil price tag out of a hat. Just because the rags and Chelsea have allegedly offered 20 mil, along come old money bags City to offer 30.

Yes he's good, but our owners have always said that we will be in for players that offer 'value for money' 30 mil is way over the top in my eyes. Give him another couple of seasons in the PL and we'll see if he is worth what everyone think he is.

paphos-mcfc said:
I think the media have pulled the 30 mil price tag out of a hat. Just because the rags and Chelsea have allegedly offered 20 mil, along come old money bags City to offer 30.

Yes he's good, but our owners have always said that we will be in for players that offer 'value for money' 30 mil is way over the top in my eyes. Give him another couple of seasons in the PL and we'll see if he is worth what everyone think he is.

He is worth £30 million.

The guy is absolutley solid in defence. Going forward he is brilliant.

You have to remember that he is 18. He can be with us for the next 14 years. £30 million is basically £2 million a season.

silvasleftleg said:
El Mago said:
Is he better than Kolarov or Clichy ?

He has been likened to Gareth Bale. He is better than Kolarov and Clichy. He's oly 18, he will get better.

IF he not better than them, then maybe we should wait for him to develop and join us when he is ready to bench Kolarocket or Clichy.

English talent are always overprice. better we bring in the real good one rather than buying just for the sake of it, i.e to fill in english quota players. 30M value is just a rumor. if we do buy Shaw, i believe Txiki will not agree to pay 30M in lump sum, but rather in several package payments.

El Mago said:
silvasleftleg said:
El Mago said:
Is he better than Kolarov or Clichy ?

He has been likened to Gareth Bale. He is better than Kolarov and Clichy. He's oly 18, he will get better.

IF he not better than them, then maybe we should wait for him to develop and join us when he is ready to bench Kolarocket or Clichy.

As he gets better, the more expensive he becomes.

He is probably the best left back in the league right now. So why not buy him ?

I think he can also play as a winger. He has the touch of Eden Hazard. He can deliver balls like Kolarov. He closes players down like Fernandinho. We can with more ball-winners in our team.

silvasleftleg said:
El Mago said:
silvasleftleg said:

As he gets better, the more expensive he becomes.

He is probably the best left back in the league right now. So why not buy him ?

I think he can also play as a winger. He has the touch of Eden Hazard. He can deliver balls like Kolarov. He closes players down like Fernandinho. I love this guy.

Lol! Line him up for a knighthood now! Bit extreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.