Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
UUBlue said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

Facts would tend to disprove you.

saqe4a3y.jpg

that's a bollocks table anyway - Liverpool have got 42 points not 40?<br /><br />-- Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:13 pm --<br /><br />
Olallana said:
de niro said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Just wanted to say that Shaw and Lallana and Boruc and Clyne and Schneiderlin are NOT FOR SALE!!!

Forget about signing any of our players as we are now a top 6 side and will not trade with other top 6 sides like manchester city

lol. ok lovely.

Look at Rodwell - he moved to soon now look at him

We are not a selling club anymore so back off

sorry to disappoint you knob jockey but we on here don't make the signings, so back off

Olallana said:
UUBlue said:
Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Facts would tend to disprove you.

saqe4a3y.jpg

We have had a horrible run of injuries lately. Before that we were 3rd!! Mauricio Pochettino turned down Spurs.

Some posters on Saints web have an agenda and seems the same here.

Do we have a better midfield than man united answer that one?

Don't like to give united any credit but no, your best midfield 4 isn't better than Carrick, Fletcher, Kagawa and Januzaj.

Also, if City, United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and possibly Everton put in a reasonable bid for any of your players I think that player would most likely want to leave.

geoff clipp said:
We have had a horrible run of injuries lately. Before that we were 3rd!! Mauricio Pochettino turned down Spurs.

Some posters on Saints web have an agenda and seems the same here.

Do we have a better midfield than man united answer that one?

"You are very different now, since a couple of your players played for England - you never used to be like this".

Just short of a year on BM and I think this is my favourite post so far. I salute you geoff clipp.

£30m for the latest Kid to look decent for a couple of seasons? This is a joke right? I'm not saying he isn't a very good young player. Anybody can see that. But he's completely untested at the level we need him to perform at. He COULD develop into the next Bale... But we would be mad to pay £30M to find out.

He is not a £30million player......I would be quite happy for city to pay that when he becomes at 30 million player though.

Olallana said:
Saints fan in peace.

Giddy fucking kipper alert pmsl.

Top 6 side you say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.