Luke shaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
IMO RB is more a concern than LB.

If Zaba is out we have Micah who is not good enough.
Micah is good enough but he is never fit enough. Just look him playing in full fitness he just steam rolls the opponents. He should be given more time for full fitness. Maybe

avi.singh9993 said:

Micah is good enough but he is never fit enough. Just look him playing in full fitness he just steam rolls the opponents. He should be given more time for full fitness. Maybe

Nah, he's not good enough. Nowhere near. CLueless going forward, lost a lot of his pace, can't control the ball particualrly well. And, we have't got a spare year for him to try and regain fitness!

rick.mcfc.40145 said:
avi.singh9993 said:

Nah, he's not good enough. Nowhere near. CLueless going forward, lost a lot of his pace, can't control the ball particualrly well. And, we have't got a spare year for him to try and regain fitness!

he is good but for a specific system, if we play one up front that leaves one player who can cover for his stroll back into position after his lung busting runs forward. However we currently tend to play with two up front, this means the full backs don't have that extra cover so he has to work harder to get back, this decreases his concentration levels and then he makes mistakes or forgets he should be getting back into position. I still believe that he would be best as a centre back as it would have less physical demands on him.

Luke Shaw would be agreat signing. He has great energy and attacking instincts , this lad could also fill the wide left position. Don`t forget Bale started as a full back and only blossomed when he was moved forward under twitcher. I would make him and a quality centre half a priorty. Then replace anybody else who moves on.

Micah is definitely good enough. In the title winning season i'd say he was better than Zabaleta.

PSmyth07 said:
Micah is definitely good enough. In the title winning season i'd say he was better than Zabaleta.

Have you watched his recent displays - admittedly often coming back from injury but very poor and a million miles behind Zabaleta.

PSmyth07 said:

Micah is the prime example I use when explaining the sought of players that City should not buy. Basically would he get in any of the Top 7 teams and IMO the answer is a clear no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.