Lunatics on the Metro.

They need conductor/ticket inspector to stop all the twats hopping on and off at their leisure.
Might clean it up a bit.

They turn up mob handed at stations and on trams in the daytime when it's fairly quiet to catch fare dodgers. Travel at night and you rarely see them. Occasionally you do see a few travel safe security onboard. I did read somewhere that they've either stopped or are stopping these because the yobs see them as a challenge, meaning Joe public are on their own. Blackpool trams still have conductors onboard.

At the moment trams and stations are just too easily accessible, so attract gangs of youths, homeless and random drunk/drugged up loons which make your journey absolute hell if you're unlucky enough to encounter them.

They turn up mob handed at stations and on trams in the daytime when it's fairly quiet to catch fare dodgers. Travel at night and you rarely see them. Occasionally you do see a few travel safe security onboard. I did read somewhere that they've either stopped or are stopping these because the yobs see them as a challenge, meaning Joe public are on their own. Blackpool trams still have conductors onboard.

At the moment trams and stations are just too easily accessible, so attract gangs of youths, homeless and random drunk/drugged up loons which make your journey absolute hell if you're unlucky enough to encounter them.

Ashton bus station after 7pm is a nightmare, yobs on bikes and not a copper to be seen.

Piccadilly station after the Newcastle game some City fan was walking up and down the platform singing 'you've seen the champions now fuck off home'. Problem was there wasn't a Newcastle fan in sight so I have no idea what was going through his mind other than drugs. Everyone gave him a wide birth.

Just a heads up.
I'll be getting the tram just after 5 tonight. Sale to Peters Sq.
Won't give a definite time as I want to keep you on your toes.

Piccadilly station after the Newcastle game some City fan was walking up and down the platform singing 'you've seen the champions now fuck off home'. Problem was there wasn't a Newcastle fan in sight so I have no idea what was going through his mind other than drugs. Everyone gave him a wide birth.
Some birth control needed, then......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.