Lunatics on the Metro.

They used to employ these people on the London underground.
Unfortunately the local thugs were too tough for them so they went back to America.
Exactly!!! Don't come round our home boy turf with your wimpy yanky bob hats!!

We invented mentally unstable harassment on public transport.

All the way back to Stephenson's Rockets pitifully short world's 1st ever rail journey (right here in Manchester), there was a bloke in a top hat wanking out the 1st class carriage window!!!

I use Croydon tram link to/from Wimbledon when going into office. It certainly has its fair share of lunatics in and around Croydon town centre. Head down, earphones in (but down low so aware of what's going on around me) and rarely make eye contact
I would imagine that your Coleraine accent would put the fear of God into them if required

Reactions: ob
The 192 night bus back to Stockport was always an absolute circus at 2am. I no longer have big nights out anymore but I imagine the Liverpool to Wirral tunnel bus is no different.

Exactly!!! Don't come round our home boy turf with your wimpy yanky bob hats!!

We invented mentally unstable harassment on public transport.

All the way back to Stephenson's Rockets pitifully short world's 1st ever rail journey (right here in Manchester), there was a bloke in a top hat wanking out the 1st class carriage window!!!

Not right here in Manchester mate.
The first ever rail journey that you refer to was the Rainhill trials where entrant locomotives were assessed for their fitness to operate on a length of track being built to run between Manchester and Dipperpool.

Stephenson’s Rocket was actually built in Newcastle and Rainhill wasn’t “right here in Manchester” it was miles away in a far flung corner of Lancashire that’s now part of Merseyside.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.