Luton Away

They've been talking about a new ground since God's dog was a puppy.
They have but Luton council have always stood in their way. They wanted to build one outside of luton just oft the M1 between Luton and Milton Keynes but the FA said they would have to change their name.

I have 29600. My son just over 29200. Always have been in first sales window. Last time we were not in first window was Viktoria Plzen away where we only got 500 tickets and we were second window then.

This time we are third window. All games home and away all cup schemes and platinum but moving down the pecking order.

Will still get tickets but the above shows the decline in availability to the match going fan.

Not bragging or showing off nor being “I’m alright Jack” actually support and applaud the 18-25 scheme and not outraged by the supporters club allocation but when I stand behind 3 non regulars at burnley who say they’ve paid over £1000 each for tickets that’s where questions need to be asked.

I have lots of objections but especially allocations to supporters clubs. Maybe I should join a supporters club but I really do not want to.

Anyway, all being well, I will get tickets for this game but it will be with the home fans.

Far too many tourists at away games. Had an Asian guy behind me at Chelsea and he sat down the whole game so clearly couldn’t even see the pitch as we were all stood up in front of him. So he was only there to say he’d been to a game, wasn’t interested in actually watching it! Madness.

The real issue is allowing that stadium in the PL in the first place.
Not a lot we can do about it. Bournemouth isn't much better. Back in the day, Wimbledon, Oxford, Cambridge all had small grounds.
The only thing the PL were interested in was making sure Luton invested c.£2.5m in improving the TV gantry to protect their TV monies.

I have 29600. My son just over 29200. Always have been in first sales window. Last time we were not in first window was Viktoria Plzen away where we only got 500 tickets and we were second window then.

This time we are third window. All games home and away all cup schemes and platinum but moving down the pecking order.

Will still get tickets but the above shows the decline in availability to the match going fan.

Not bragging or showing off nor being “I’m alright Jack” actually support and applaud the 18-25 scheme and not outraged by the supporters club allocation but when I stand behind 3 non regulars at burnley who say they’ve paid over £1000 each for tickets that’s where questions need to be asked.
Re your last point. We all know it goes on but I don't see what's in it for the club. The extra revenue from giving tickets to agents is hardly going to make a difference to our bottom line.

You’re not moving down the pecking order. They’re just marking the windows narrower, to try and mask the ever decreasing points allocations.

..or more likely allow those who have done 31000 to definately get their tickets ahead of the 29000 bracket and so on.

..or more likely allow those who have done 31000 to definately get their tickets ahead of the 29000 bracket and so on.

Well yeah that’s what I meant by making the windows narrower. Didn’t help that I misspelt ‘making’ though.

There are criteria for promotion through the pyramid and, to a degree, in the football league (standing etc). Therefore I see no reason why certain capacities shouldn’t be compulsory the higher up clubs go, even if a time limit is imposed. Two clubs in, supposedly, the best and richest league in the world with capacities of less than 12k is a pisstake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.