Luton Home Fixture - 13th April

ZabbaFC

Hi all,

I’m trying to get 4 tickets together for the home game.

I’ve got the family over that weekend so thought it would good to show them round the ground.

I know tickets will normally come up on the website 4 weeks before the fixture. But wanted to get it sorted earlier if anyone wasn’t planning on going

Cheers

Hi all,

I’ve got the family over that weekend so thought it would good to show them round the ground.

I know tickets will normally come up on the website 4 weeks before the fixture. But wanted to get it sorted earlier if anyone wasn’t planning on going

Cheers

Looks like there are 4 together on the site now

1708348239229.png

SOLD.

I have an adult and 2 junior tickets for Luton at home for sale. (Eldest now has a game, was hoping the fixture would be moved).

Block 123. £82 for the 3.

Will only sell to member with posting history.

Last edited:
Does anyone have 2 adults together in south stand level 2 for Luton home game for sale ?

Hi, I'm from Belgium. I'm visiting Manchester from April 11-14 and would love to attend the home game vs Luton the 13th. Read about this forum on Reddit so I don't have any post history yet, but would really like to buy a single adult ticket. Thanks!

Hi, I'm from Belgium. I'm visiting Manchester from April 11-14 and would love to attend the home game vs Luton the 13th. Read about this forum on Reddit so I don't have any post history yet, but would really like to buy a single adult ticket. Thanks!
I will be able to sell you mine once the window for season ticket holders to transfer opens. It should be this week. If interested PM me. £50 is price.
*Now Sold* to thatnicolas. Thanks

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I’m from the US and will be in the UK from April 6th-18th. I’m looking for 2 tickets to this game to be able to experience my first city game! I found this forum through Reddit a few days ago so I don’t have any posts yet. If anyone can help out a fellow blue it would be a dream come true and extremely appreciated!!

Hi all,

Cheers
I have an adult and 2 junior tickets for Luton at home for sale. (Eldest now has a game, was hoping the fixture would be moved).

Block 123. £82 for the 3.

Will only sell to member with posting history.
Hi,
I know you said you'd only sell to members with posting history, but I just joined the forum as I'm looking to go to the game with my 10 year old. Coming from Norway, but a Brit abroad and hoping to take my boy to his first City game and his cousin. Would you consider selling?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.