Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

People go on like it's a big crisis'​

FT: Luton 1-2 Man City
74d215d1-1b6a-4091-8523-c65e2179b1e8.jpg

Manchester City
Manchester City's Jack Grealish to Sky Sports: "I think a lot of people like to talk about City and go on like it's a big crisis, in reality we've played very good teams.
"Spurs who've been unbelievable, Liverpool who are top, Chelsea and Villa away, who've got one of the best records in Europe.
"We knew we had to keep calm today and buzzing to get back to winning ways."

Three points. Good to turn it around after that first half too. Happy for Grealish getting the winner.

Time to put a long unbeaten run together now, no messing about. Overhaul the scouse twats and smash the league. Come on City!!

Very definition of "gritty win". Not pleasant at times. How that chunt Brown avoided a booking for hacking his way around the pitch I will never know.
Just as well we got 2 in 2 minutes as we didn't look like scoring after the 2nd.
Ake great at the back. Good from Rodri in the 2nd, drove the team on.
Jack took his usual stick on the MDT but kept the ball and scored.
Gvardiol needs to shut down players, letting Townsend turn and get that cross in on the stroke of HT was criminal.
Glad to get back to winning ways, been a good weekend so far....City win, Utd and the Arse lose and the mighty Aberdeen win
Good win, gritty performance against a bunch of cloggers. Agreed. Gvardiol was poor for their goal gave him way too much space to cross. Teams are starting to target him as a weakness.

as for two footed tackle
not enough force applied
big toe pointing down
poor from Foden for getiing leg in way

should be enough for ref watch

So what where's your eyes when you watch him up you're arsehole post when he scores 15 in 22 good at keeping the ball but hardly anything else but you must love him blind boy
I won't bother to ask you to repeat that crap in English because I could just about discern it was worthless.

Very clear you're no City fan though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.