Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

I thought we were very good today against a Luton team that had little interest in engaging in a game of football. We moved the ball well and found some great positions. In the first half Rodri and Foden in particular were excellent and the second half was the Bernie show. Big shout out to Ake who was great again - what an important player he has become for us. Alvarez looks a bit out of touch at the moment but he’ll be back to his best soon.

Three good points and all of a sudden the league table looks that much rosier.

No you’re not. You are complete gobshites who whinge and slag off players every fucking time we don’t hit the heady heights that your spoiled brattish entitled behaviour demands. We have got the best team and the best manager who are going through a relative rough patch. We have just come back off a treble winning season and also won the super cup. Don’t try and justify it because it is absolutely fucking PATHETIC
All about opinions mate……calm down

15:59

'Luton showed their class'​

FT: Luton 1-2 Manchester City
a4be6aa7-3339-4245-96b1-562aaab6eeb6.jpg

Nathan Jones
Former Luton manager speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live
but City showed their class.

Fucking BBC cunts...

They have loads of leeway to influence games now. Letting the game flow, the handball rule and if these sin bins come in that will be something else.
The yanks fingerprints all over this end up turning 90 min games into 2hrs 30 mins plus games all about money and advertising ffs American football is 15 mins each quarter how long do them games drift on for ..

I stayed away from the match day thread and I feel good for it lol.

1st half was so typical of us atm create 3/4 good chances then concede on HT :(

I'll admit I was worried we wouldn't find away back but fair play to the lads some of them were brilliant especially Bernardo.

The referee was an absolute c@@t again I mean what do we need our players to suffer before a red is given? He's in the air out of control and could have caused a serious season ending injury to Phil. He constantly waved away our fouls but was quick to blow for them it's so frustrating.

Our squad is so bare the current bench worries me 2x GKs 2 CBs Gomes, Phillips, Nunes (needs more time) Rico & Bobb there's no quality. We have to dive in the market in Jan surely.

Anyway 3pts I can sleep easier tonight :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.