Luton Town (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

That had me ranting not at her but at Redknapp. She had asked a question the way I heard it, as in "Luton are leading, deservedly so?" Redknapp responded with "Absolutely!"
Had he even watched it?

To be fair I guess they did deserve it ! Their plan had worked brilliantly for them. Kick us, hit us on the break, scored a goal. Perfect for them.

Did it make for a good game ? No

Would I pay weekly to watch that ? No

It is rare that I bear ill will towards promoted teams (unless I've got some specific history with their supporters). It's hard to go up the Premier League, and teams that do it deserve some credit. We know, we've been through that mill.
But I sincerely hope that that bunch of agricultural cloggers goes down. With their supporters, who on yesterday's showing appear to be c*nts of the first water. And their town, which has to be one of the most horrible in all of England.

I think the ref did play advantage for Brown’s foul on Walker, as the linesman was waving his flag furiously.

None of that negates the incompetence of the ref in not sending off Brown for his two-footed, off the ground, “tackle” on Foden, which could have ended his season and career!

I agree with other posters…How does Howard Webb justify that challenge not even being a yellow card, let alone a red?! In the meantime, kick a ball 5 yds away back to where the foul was actually committed and it’s an automatic yellow or, in the case of Rodri, dare challenge a player from the side and catch him!

In complete inconsistency between often reckless and violent challenges and the bullshit “technical” fouls is ridiculous. Players are getting more yellows for the technical stuff than the poor fouls these days, while some players are getting kicked to death and having to constantly play through injuries!
I was surprised they didn't disallow the goal and give us the foul on Walker like they did with Grealish last week

It is rare that I bear ill will towards promoted teams (unless I've got some specific history with their supporters). It's hard to go up the Premier League, and teams that do it deserve some credit. We know, we've been through that mill.
But I sincerely hope that that bunch of agricultural cloggers goes down. With their supporters, who on yesterday's showing appear to be c*nts of the first water. And their town, which has to be one of the most horrible in all of England.

Always ever disliked Luton. As in today nothing changed. Hated that day, hated Pleat, hated his cheap costume, and hated his way of celebrating.

Attachments

• IMG_5907.jpeg
    IMG_5907.jpeg
    29.9 KB · Views: 6
To be fair I guess they did deserve it ! Their plan had worked brilliantly for them. Kick us, hit us on the break, scored a goal. Perfect for them.

Did it make for a good game ? No

Would I pay weekly to watch that ? No
No they didn't deserve it what so ever. They were lucky not to be at least three down at half time. They got what they deserved at the end of the match, nothing.

Townsend shedding light in first 3-5 min about playing all the title challengers. We are level above interesting hearing it from pro in this manner. Candid comments…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.