Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lump every penny you have on Rodders receiving a dubious yellow-card in this game - probably for his first tackle. The world and it's mother now know we've a huge weakness in our Team and have the means to exploit it.

Lump every penny you have on Rodders receiving a dubious yellow-card in this game - probably for his first tackle. The world and it's mother now know we've a huge weakness in our Team and have the means to exploit it.
He needs to stop giving the refs the choice though, some of his bookings are absolutely needless

We will score at least 3 and win

We've had a rough few weeks (yet still only lost one of the games).

We'll come out firing and smash them. They put up a decent fight v Arsenal but they're still dogshit. They'll be back in the bottom 3 very soon and they have a -14 goal difference for a reason.

Arsenal should be more worried about how Luton put 3 past them than happy they put 4 past Luton.

He needs to stop giving the refs the choice though, some of his bookings are absolutely needless

He's more patience than me, tho. Foul after foul after foul on him go unpunished. His first foul however is a nailed-on yellow and the process for getting rid of him for a game or two begins again.

Will have a go at the pick the team Bingo

EDERSON
LEWIS STONES DIAS AKE
RODRI
BERNARDO FODEN KOVACIC GREALISH
HAALAND

Match their workrate and enthusiasm and it's in the bag.

If we cant beat this lot then fuck me i will be engaging panic mode

There is a reason that nobody has won the league four times in a row and add to peps intensity they look worn out
You may be right but of the 4 lads that came in, only Doku is producing decent performances
To have let Cancelo, Palmer, Gundogan, Lapore and Mahrez all leave was always going to be tricky and foolish in my books.
We manage ok the season before when Sterling, Zinchenko and Sterling left. In that case we brought in the likes of Akanji,
Alvarezc and Haaland who bedded in very quickly.

Its looking like a poor transfer policy, injuries and tiredness is catching up with us.

Silly supensions isn't helping and that includes Pep himself.
Whatever about injuries, players missing from matches due to arguing with linesmen and kicking the ball away are totally unprofessional.

If we win 6-3 the media will highlight our defending again and how we are vunerable at the back , and ignore the fact we are the great entertainers in this league , the only reason we didnt win the three drawn games is because we missed a bucket load of chances , and someone soon is going to cop for it , and i think Kenilworth Rd. could be a blood bath.

If we cant beat this lot then fuck me i will be engaging panic mode

There is a reason that nobody has won the league four times in a row and add to peps intensity they look worn out
Liverpool couldn’t and Arsenal only just did. You can’t believe we will actually win with ease. Another painful day in store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.