Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has Grealish EVER played central whilst he’s been here?
I’m surprised he never has. Didn’t KDB say to pep that he was a tough opponent when he played for villa.Always kicked shit out of him or so I read. It’s a shame we didn’t buy Maddison and tilemans, and if nunes is any good then he needs to start playing. Please no Josko at left back or Rico starting games.

Need to get back to basics, what is tried and trusted and gives us more control in the middle.

Ederson,
Walker / Akanji, Dias, Ake
Stones, Rodri
Foden, Bernardo, Kovacic, Grealish
Haaland.

Doku, Alvarez & Nunes to give us impact off the bench if we need it.

Luton are all about headless chicken workrate and backed by their 12,000 Ultra's its hardly a daunting place to visit , we are the Champions of europe and played teams like Bayern and Real off the park just a few months ago , we might not be near our best but if we are worrying about visiting Luton Town then we may as well pack up now , with Stones improving every day in training , Rodri & Grealish available and possibly Doku this is the best possible game to get back on track.

I’ve watched them a few times this season and they play decent football and will definitely score, maybe a couple. I’ve gone for the draw in the hope we can sort our defence out….

Has Grealish EVER played central whilst he’s been here?
Very minimally. I still firmly believe he has the potential to be great in this position. I appreciate that he draws players out of position and retains the ball well on the wings, but I want to see him and Foden or KDB together in the middle for a sustained sample size.

As it currently stands, almost 1 in 4 of us are predicting that we are going to LOSE against Luton!!
Obviously we are going through a difficult patch but even so, the team needs our positivity and support more than ever. CTID.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.