Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect us to win, but it won’t be the formality I would have predicted a month ago. We are in a rut at the moment and will take a massive improvement all round to get out of it. We look totally disjointed all over the pitch. Our passing is sloppy, our control in possession is poor, our creativity has completely gone missing and our defending has gone to shit.
But other than that we're ok. :-/

Not looking forward to this. Luton will smell blood and have proven difficult to play against at home. it’s been a while since we put together a solid 90 minutes. We really need one now.

I always hated Luton away, probably a lot to do with their horrible plastic pitch but we had a dreadful record there. No league wins there since 1959 admittedly only 8 or 9 matches but not a great place to be going to in poor form.

Should get the three points but I thought the same when we traveled to Nottingham Forest in February. Compact grounds can sometimes prove tricky places to play (QPR in 2014 springs to mind), so we'll need to be on our game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.