Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our best team without Kev. While not all of these are in form, it is the best balanced side. Shoehorning Alvarez in is a mistake.

Eddie
Akanji Stones Días Ake
Rodri
Bernardo Kovacic
Foden Haaland Grealish
I like the look of that, even though Bernardo looked gone the last 15 mins.

Have to give them respect, they held the dippers and narrowly lost in the dying moments to arsenal. On the back of no win in 4. This isn't ideal and is far from a given at this point. an absolute must win though. We drop any more points before the new year now with the fixtures we have theh it's curtains for our record 4 in a row.

2 might be manageable again but we simply can't chase down 2 teams who are approaching double figures infront.

They will be well up for this, can you see us matching their intensity? It shouldn't be a question but I've not seen anything to suggest so for about 2 months.

If we continue with this shit tactic of having all our midfielders vacate midfield as much as possible then they'll be guaranteed a goal or two, will we outscore them? We obviously should do but I couldn't tell you how I can see us creating scoring opportunities right now.

Players need to be fired up. Pep needs to go back to last seasons formation and we need a convincing win

Assuming still no doku and stones is good to play again,

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Gvardiol
Rodri
Kovacic
Bernardo
Bobb
Foden
Haaland

Foden central, Bobb and Bernardo out wide, would like to see alvarez play from out wide if he features. He can't play 10.

if we drop points here than we are really low especially after a big loss like this Villa one

reaction is needed for the Villa loss but this is a bit silly because I hoped for a reaction and anger after the way we threw away the win vs Spurs and the reaction to that was that Villa mopped up the floor with us basically.

Ake, Dias, Akanji 3 man defence, Stones playing the hybrid role, Rodri, Bernardo, Kovacic midfield and Grealish, Haaland, Foden upfront for me.

we need to start controlling games, keep possession and not have teams have a field day going through our midfield.

We've turned into flat track bullies.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if we lose this one.

I hope he drops Alvarez for an extra body in centre midfield.

I doubt anyone that has watched us play the last month would feel confident ahead of any game regardless opposition. We are awful at the moment.
Henshaws blind school reserves would hit long diagonals and play on Gvardiol’s dilly dallying

Our best team without Kev. While not all of these are in form, it is the best balanced side. Shoehorning Alvarez in is a mistake.

Eddie
Akanji Stones Días Ake
Rodri
Bernardo Kovacic
Foden Haaland Grealish
Foden for Kovacic and Doku out wide for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.