Luton Town (A) - Sun 10th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll win this. 3-1, 4-1, something like that.

Ederson
Akanji, Stones, Dias, Ake
Bernardo, Rodri, Kovacic
Doku, Haaland, Grealish

I genuinely expect a draw.
Just as they would have got the other night against Arsenal. Except that there were six minutes of extra time announced. And Rice scored in the 97th minute.
(I'd take the draw, too, in current circumstances…)
I think if we are to seriously contend this season we need to win this one. Not only is the deficit getting to be unmanagable but psychologically we need an instant boost in self belief. I think the manager needs to reflect a bit deeper his comments that we would win the league again the other day seems like a touch of desperation now. Let's hope we get an early goal and build on it this time unlike the recent drawn games.

Sunday will tell us a lot. We get a big reaction then hopefully we can kick on with some favourable fixtures and a few weeks in the sun. If we lose to or even draw to Luton then we really do have big problems. We need to react to last night.

Pep should return to the system, that won us the treble.....

Ederson
Walker Ruben Ake
John Rodri
Bernardo Kovacic Grealish
Foden Haaland

When KDB returns...

Ederson
Walker Ruben Ake
John Rodri
Bernardo Kovacic / Foden Grealish
KDB Haaland

Impact Subs: Doku and Alvarez..

That's all..

Another team that will put the ball over the top.

If Pep plays Akanji centre back up against their strikers then I dont know what else to say.
Problem in my opinion is not Akanji can Pep drop Walker for me and play the way we played when we won the treble

Sunday will tell us a lot. We get a big reaction then hopefully we can kick on with some favourable fixtures and a few weeks in the sun. If we lose to or even draw to Luton then we really do have big problems. We need to react to last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.